AR Moon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Glacial_Subzero / Victoria Gonzales
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: @Moon / Jack Bingo
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:43436378
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 2.1, User decided to shoot at Projex Apartment Complex for absolute no reason. Then User didnt respond to an officer's /desc which then effected the rp because User didnt say there were 2 AUG's inside the trunk, but then decided to say that there were 2 AUG's when we were in an Admin Sit.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick: None Sire

Last edited:
Reaction score
Quite sure one of us owned projex 3 at the time i believe bob did and staff said i'm allowed to shoot my gun in the propety as long it doesnt lead a random shootout. but anyway yes he did a /me "Searches for a weapon" finds an AUG not suprisingly that AUG belonged to Katchin and he described on that. anyways the report that has been made was against you not against me so thus this is irrelevant saying i said there were 2augs on a report that wasnt even on me but back to the topic he did the describe just because i own the vehicle doesnt means i have to describe on the stuff listed inside if aonther guy does so and as far i know you dont need to double-describe but anyways he did what the officer asked so i see no issue with this

Then User didnt respond to an officer's /desc "whats inside the trunk"
What.jpg

Reaction score
First of all, this is not even your concern, second, it was my aug not moon's, the officer did not check for more weapons besides my gun.

Reaction score
Right, as i remember the p3 ap wasnt owned. But im sure you have to describe everything inside the trunk doesnt make sense how you wouldn't... im sure you didn't probably to perserve it from confiscation. Also let me re-word what i said in the AR just for you sweety. I would love to get an explenation to why you would have the audacity to shoot randomly while my org was basing in p4. Seemed like you were baiting cops to get us raided on purpose which wouldn't be nice.

Reaction score
What you're saying doesnt add up for me. i'll list why

1) You're saying cops would raid you because i shot no where even near in your apps and you said something because dom is basing there or so ever, but me and dom have nothing against each other

2) You're sure i have to describe everything while im cuffed, well yes you have to describe unless another guy does so which happened in this case you'll never see in any case people describe the same thing as it's not really necesseary if 1 guy does it already.

3) I don't even know who based at P4 at the time so thats why i didn't really understand why you said "because dom is basing there"? cause we dont have anything against each other thats why in the admin sit i got confused why you named him there but oh well.

Reaction score
1)Bruh idk whats with you but i said that dom was in our house and he was warranted and those shots couldve led to use getting raided.
2) YOU HAVE TO RESPOND TO THE DESC IN ORDER TO CONTINUE RP
3) YOU SEEN CARS OUTSIDE you literally just wanted to stir shit up with us.
ALSO THANKS TO YOU NOT RESPONDING TO the officers /me it led to you not getting your shit confiscated & ruining my RP.

Reaction score
Involved - (In P4 at the time)

None of the projex apartments were owned except 4 which we were basing in.
As you can see in the demo you came into the apartment and shot for no reason, therefor breaking 2.1.
Seemed like you were trying to get us raided for some reason?

Reaction score
Quite sure one of us owned projex 3 at the time i believe bob did and staff said i'm allowed to shoot my gun in the propety as long it doesnt lead a random shootout. but anyway yes he did a /me "Searches for a weapon" finds an AUG not suprisingly that AUG belonged to Katchin and he described on that. anyways the report that has been made was against you not against me so thus this is irrelevant saying i said there were 2augs on a report that wasnt even on me but back to the topic he did the describe just because i own the vehicle doesnt means i have to describe on the stuff listed inside if aonther guy does so and as far i know you dont need to double-describe but anyways he did what the officer asked so i see no issue with this

View attachment 2562

You shouldn't hold back information which unquestionably ruins the situation. If he searches the trunk you should have made sure he would have found both AUGs as he would have done realistically and not use the lack of information to your advantage for your AUG not to be confiscated.

Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.