His/Her SteamID:
Dont know.
2nd person:
His/Her Steam/In-game Name:

Joshua FagFace / Brinydog hunter
His/Her Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:42355623
Why Should This Player Be Punished:
Well, both of these users had broke 5.1 as they try'ed to mug me in a public area which is a no-no.
As well as Joshua FagFace's name is not an RP name which is 3.1.
When i saw both of them they said "hey" and try'ed to get me too stop and well i didnt stop cos i knew they were going to waste my time, So i carried on running/walking and both of them followed talking to me and i was talking back to them nicely and then when we get on the over pass they pull out bats and tell me to drop 1k which i didnt have as i was going to the bank to buy Slums 4 as all of my mates was in there and it was for sale as the owner timed out. So when they body blocked me and got me to stop they pulled out bats and after they said that they were just going to beat up my legs i looked around saw my chance to try and get some space to shoot at them so I pulled out my gun which i didnt have a mag in so mid fight I was reloading and i died cos of this and lost my gun [A refund request will be made after this is sorted.] So after when I was dead I try'ed to find out names in OOC which both of them didnt say anything so I had to look back and find them which I did also with the help of Josef.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:
N/a

Last edited:

Ayjay

Reaction score
Would it be possible for you to upload a video which is a little bit clearer, this seems to not actually show what happened. It's seems more like a slideshow, if not possible then upload the demo of the situation.

Cheers.

Reaction score
Me and my friend robbed you when nobody was around, the point was we started robbing you around that apartment, and we chased you down. Nobody was around whatsoever. I do apologize if it looks like it was in a public area, but that wasnt our intention, we didnt get caught by any police due to that, simply put nobody was around. (and i was kindly reminded by an admin and changed my ingame name as well.)

Status
Not open for further replies.