Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Pro League Bork Chef/Frank Legard
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: 420master/Bob Fishermen
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:59074772
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 2.5, 5.1 and 3.4.
After an incident at the PD when I told Bob to stop looking at my car while being close to it which led to me pushing him because he was invading my personal space, I left and went to the city gas station where he followed me on foot and we talked some more.

I told him that I was leaving when he pulled a gun on me, even though I really wasn't a threat and left to avoid further confrontation with him. He then told me to get out of the car and I was cooperative, telling him that I was sorry and that I'd do whatever he wanted. He then told me to drop something valuable, I notified him in LOOC that he couldn't do that (I know that I shouldn't have done this. Sorry, I don't like losing my items to failmugs), and just before I was going to drop my pistol for him, he shot me without another warning and then broke my car.

Even though I'm not sure, the NPC in the convienence store might have seen it happen, in which case I guess this could also be a violation of 6.3, though this could just be IC negligence.

TL;DR: 420Master tried to mug me in public before shooting me and breaking my car because I wasn't nice to him.

Evidence (Demo Required):

Sorry about the abrupt cutoff of the first video, I slipped on my record button.

Demo: https://mega.nz/#!48MS1RrQ!Sz0cdMgRy-Qr8RS0OOKyL-Bwe0lgH0VOT4kreakVpG0

Tick:58,800

I will make a RR to follow this up for my Silenced M9 Berreta and the car repair for my Mazda MX-5.

Reaction score
I support this action request, he clearly broke 2.5 and 3.4 by trying to mug you in public and breaking your car.

Reaction score
He clearly broke 3.4, 2.5, 5.1 for trying to mug you in public and killing you for no reason in the public. He risked imprisonment for an invalid reason.

Reaction score
Accepted.

The user will be banned for 2.5, 5.1 and 3.6 however you will also be warned for 2.6 as in the end you decided to stall the RP situation by not letting the person mug you and just you simply making a report. If you do get mugged in public then just follow their orders and make a simple report.

Status
Not open for further replies.