AR on Bob Bobov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Guilliano Andollini
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Bob Bobov ( @Google Chrome)
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:191086074
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Bob Bobov was on duty as a cop and was in a gunfight with others, i was speeding on the city bridge and i ran into one of the shooters he was fighting with , after he dropped to the ground he got me out of my car with force , i complied and was under direct gunpoint. He claims that i had picked up a gun from the ground , and he therefor shot me , yet i never picked up a gun , and i never saw the ''Equipping '' Text in my screen. He told me to put my hands up so i tried to do /act surrender , As you can see in the video it said ''act failed''. I didnt have a gun on me , nor did i pick one up.

Evidence (Demo Required):
(Sorry for the quality lmao , i'm babysitting for my uncle so i have my shitty ass school laptop :p
Tick N/A

Google Chrome

Communication Banned
Reaction score
You should make IA for that but when you guys got out you picked up a gun for me and your friend picked his gun up in his hand I will try to show you on my demo If its possible to show If Its not I don't know how to prove it to you

Reaction score
[QUOTE = "Google Chrome, bericht: 214560, lid: 6641"] En als je geen pistool hebt opgepakt, waarom heb ik toen je hebt geschoten een pistool laten vallen [/ QUOTE]
I suppose it was a client side bug for either you or me then. It's kind of odd still.

Google Chrome

Communication Banned
Reaction score
[QUOTE = "Google Chrome, bericht: 214560, lid: 6641"] En als je geen pistool hebt opgepakt, waarom heb ik toen je hebt geschoten een pistool laten vallen [/ QUOTE]
I suppose it was a client side bug for either you or me then. It's kind of odd still.
I would not shoot you randomly I know what I am doing but I am pretty sure It was client bugg because when you both got out it looked like you were picking up a gun so I panic and shot you both in the head

Status
Not open for further replies.