AR on Aaron - 3.26 3.3 3.4 3.6 3.22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: ShadowJoey
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Aaron
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:53137589
Why Should This Player Be Punished:
First of all, they were breaking 3.22 as shown in the demo, this then went onto me having to gunpoint them out of the car as they nearly committed 5.3 on multiple occasions. Once gunpoint they tried to do a /me to push me off the edge without rolling, breaking 3.26 and 3.4 and 3.6. Then on a separate occasion they were reportedly doing an illegal U-turn on the highway and then heading to the bazaar. I then pulled them over and was giving them a ticket for reckless driving and then she pulled out an AK, over a traffic offence and I quickly typed panic, forgetting the / before it so they shot me, all over a traffic offence, not showing any intent to stay alive. Overall, they failed to show any

Evidence (Demo Required): https://mega.nz/#!ttgEQayA!cFt1aUmXIC0h1yt2r71duvIluK5QX-qH3RsdAs87_XA
Tick: the short demo shows both events in chronological order.

Reaction score
Let's here:

During the situation, you broke 4.1 by falsely using your weapon as I posed no threat.
You then complain about me not rolling because I tried to push you off - You did not give me time and instead killed me.
The situation where I killed you, you literally said 'You are being arrested' - aka saying I'm going to jail.
You forgot the rest of the AR. I'll post my evidence later, m8.

Might I add, you tried to panic under gunpoint. You broke 3.4 yourself as well as 3.26 by not following the /me or rolling yourself.

Last edited:
Reaction score
1 - You were a threat to me and other members of the public due to you nearly killing a SWAT and many civilians.

2 - upload_2016-1-31_2-42-6.png
So I don't have to give you time under gunpoint, you tried to kill me; I killed you

3 - I said that I was giving you a ticket, detainment is different from arrest, I did say that I will be kind and not arrest you, I would ticket you instead, also, you would've gone in for 2-3 years for that crime if I took you to jail so your argument is invalid either way.

Reaction score
also later on you were breaking 2.5 as you were just looking for reasons to arrest me, i was in the vehicle with someone drunk driving and i got a jail sentence for it.

Reaction score
Accepted

Aaron will receive a ban for 1.1 Disrespectful Behaviour calling you a cunt in the OOC chat, 3.22 Highway Driving by breaking traffic laws on the highway for seemingly no reason at all, 3.4 Putting your life at risk by making an attempt to push you off the highway over a traffic offence and finally 3.26 /me Function as you cannot use a /me command to push someone as it is a feature already on the server.

Marxxman I would recommend you avoid speaking out of character using voice in those situations as it is as you know 3.24 In and out of Character. I would also like to ask that you create a separate action request if you haven't already on this player providing a demo or video to support your accusation.

Status
Not open for further replies.