• Thread starter Deleted member 5920
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 5920

Your Steam/In-game Name: Ethan
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Abduski
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:115398140
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Escalated a 2 year jail sentence into a shootout by running an officer over.
Evidence:

Deleted member 5920

Make an IA, oh wait there's not policy for holding a gun out. Also that's why I held the gun out for the exact reason, incase he tried anything.

Deleted member 5920

So why were you driving like an idiot prior to this? You were on the wrong side of the road and driving through junctions in front of officers without signalling.

Reaction score
having one's gun out when ordering them to exit a vehicle is standard practice in case they decide (just as shown here) to use their vehicle as a weapon

Reaction score
@ErmakDimon he never used it as a weapon he attempted to drive off and used a pistol. So hi was carrying a large amount of drugs, a weapon and the charge you wanted to give him

Deleted member 5920

@Weazel youre not involved. You've just come off a forum ban so stop posting in ARs you're not involved in and have no context of.

Abduski drove through a junction without signalling and was speeding whilst on the wrong side of the road. @Mikey can attest to this and so will my video that I'll upload later.

I never called you an idiot, I said you were driving like one, it is a metaphor as literally a idiot is a stupid person. This emphasises the fact you were driving recklessly in front of officers.

Reaction score
Yes indeed 3.4. First we wanted to pull over the man for not using his indicators or headlights I can't remember exactly a verbal warning most likely i wanted to give him then he decided not to pull over and like the video shows he knew i was standing in front of his car so what started with a minor offense ended in him being killed for nothing.

Reaction score
Denied

Considering @MrWoLfX had tons of narcotics, it was fine for him to attempt to flee as if he was to go to jail and not receive just a ticket he would have lost the 500 weed he had on him. You can hear him getting a bit troubled when you mentioned a jail sentence.

Status
Not open for further replies.