AR on Agent Green / Fredy Newman-Standish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
My Steam / IG Name: Allen / Allen Kennedy
His Steam / IG Name: @Agent Green / Fredy Standish Newman
His Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:35065217 (I think.)
Why this Player should be punished: Ran into a shop and killed me immediately, so he could nick my guns (Benelli and Ots). He also lied after, claiming he 'Paniced' Yes, because people panicking walk around in public with an AK-47 all the time. I honestly cannot be bothered making another essay sized AR on somebody, I bought a shotgun, went into the shop to load it, he runs in, shoots me immediately, it was clear that he was going to shoot either way. This user killed me while unarmed okay, not unarmed, and also would have quite possible be putting his own life at risk, as there were many active firearms stores nearby, he literally ran right inside with an automatic rifle and shot me outright, I honestly, I just, I can't. I can't, fuck this, watch the video yourselves and see.
Evidence: (real shit starts at about 3:00)

Last edited:
Reaction score
I wanted to mug you to get the gun you had. Went inside to mug you, you had in passive stance so I killed you under rule 3.6 as my life was in danger.

I had Franklin at my side who picked up the weapon and we left before anyone could tell what was really going on. There was no danger and there was no one to worry about. It all went smooth and clean.

Reaction score
Lets face it you probably scammed someone as at the start of the video you stole 8K and a few minutes afterwards you then made it looked like you scammed an 9K Benelli that guy was probably in Fredy's organisation and reported it in organisation chat.

Last edited:
Reaction score
@Agent Green
I don't see a rule that says you can shoot anyone with a gun, as I was a) unaware of being raided until being gunned down, b) had literally no chance of winning the firefight, you gave no chance to surrender, you walked in and shot me. full stop, I don't know the rule that says you can't do that, however, I would classify it under the broad banner of RDM. It is obvious from my demo you had no need to shoot me, I was unprepared, unware of any prescence, if you had walked in with the gun I certainly wouldn't have shot you, or even aimed at you, as you would have posed no threat unless you aimed the gun at me. The way I see this, you wanted a free gun, so you followed me, saw the shotgun, and though, hmm, I could hide under 3.6 for this eh, Oh MY GOD Amazing idea! No.

Reaction score
If what Agent Green says is right, then he was within his rights to shoot you as you had a weapon out whilst he was trying to mug you, and you could've put it into attack mode and shot him, ending his life.
Because of this fact, I will have to give this a big fat -Support
Although you'll still be my bae Allen ;)

Deleted member 4116

What i see from the video. I got a conlusion easy. @Agent Green Knew you were inside the shop. He wanted to mug you probably. When he got in he saw you had a gun on passive. So he decided to kill you to save his life from you killing him. So -Support.

Btw, which rules did he break?

Reaction score
Locked.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.