AR on Alex by Sam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Sam/ Sam Arnolds
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Alex/ Danny Bishop.
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:71196251
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 2.5, 3.4. He killed @Agent Green in the middle of the street for no fucking reason why so ever, Green posed no threat to Alex so there is no reason for him to have killed him.
Evidence (Demo Required): https://perpheads.com/threads/the-one-bangs-are-real-today.12748/
Tick: watch the video on the thread I tagged.

Last edited:
Reaction score
He was running away from gun point i guess that was the reason why he was shot. Sam i love the fact you're tryign to beat him at his own game (Snitching). But i think we need a bit more then just him shooting someone. Mind leaving a comment on what happened @Agent Green

Alex

@Agent Green

Allrighty, so i've already explained over steam to Agent Green, the following reasons were why he was killed:

• I had not long ago murdered @Robin Handsomealot at the mcuwes due to him mugging my org members, which resulted in me and @Robin Handsomealot 's org to be in war. Incase your wondering @Jimbo is the org leader and i do believe he can along with @Robin Handsomealot say that we are indeed at war, and we are not good friends (ICly)
  • I had just murdered a man at subs fredy's as he tried to take my friend hostage.
  • Then coming out, really "scared" and "in danger" i saw @Agent Green speeding what i believed was against me which he did indeed hit me with his car which did damage to me, where i did believe that @Agent Green was going to jump out the car and kill me, however i pulled a gun, so i was on the "safe side" however, @Agent Green decided to run over against my org member @cardstarvipe (Philip) And i shot him dead as i did believe he tried to kill me with his car and him chasing my org member afterwards does not make it look any safer on my side.

Thank you for your time.

Reaction score
Already talked to Alex about this myself, here is a photo to prove that I can handle my own problems:
f9fd5a8a46.png

A photo of our conversation over the steam chat were we sorted the situation out.

Alex: If you want to ask why I shot you ask here
Agent Green: Why?
Alex: Okay, so we just shot Robin at Mcuwes as he mugged one of my friends, and we just shot a couple of people at Fredy's Bakery, you came in highspeed and hit me. I therefor thought that you tried to kill me and tried to gunpoint you, but as you turned your back I shot and killed you.
Agent Green: I ran away...
Agent Green: After the other guy
Agent Green: Didn't knew that Robin was dead
Alex: Could you tell me why you ran after him?
Agent Green: Tried to find someone named Jimmy
Alex: But mate, I am in the same organisation as Jimmy, I was 90% sure that you were trying to kill me...
Agent Green: I wasn't trying to kill you
I've only translated what’s important for the AR to be dealt with.

It is correct that I together with some of my organization members hunted down Jimmy who was a friend of Alex. Alex was aware that Jimmy killed Robin infront of Ragnatech and he had good reason to believe that we was looking for both him at Jimmy as both of them was involved.

Alex thought that his life was in danger and he justified that in the steam chat.

Reaction score
OK, Hold on there, why did you make an AR for someone else?

I believe Agent Green can make an AR if he wants to, right?

Alex might be annoying sometimes also i really dont believe he can aim properly(lol) so that was a miracle to kill Agent Green anyway... Okay lets get back to the seriousness, As i have said just ago, he might be annoying sometimes but he's a good person, (we argue him a lot but that is part of the fun for me, between me and him) so i dont believe he would just break the rules on purpose, he's mostly breaking the rules by "Accident"

Im not gonna support this AR and you should stop making AR on Alex to get him banned.

One last thing; Why did you make an AR for Agent Green's situation between Alex? (Answer is obvious but still.)

Reaction score
2.3 Unnecessary posting
Removed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.