Ban request on Garett Woodfield and Amy Belinsky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Post Contributes Nothing to the Thread and has been Removed
User has also received a warning for unnecessary posting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Alex, stop bitching about the 4.1 this is BR on you not Drunken and I would guess that Drunken will get a warning for the 4.1. The 4.1 that Drunken broke will not reduce your ban length.
Drunken would get would get warning not a ban because hes making BR on you not on himself and he has never Broken 4.1 before so... (not at least on hes record)

Last edited:
Reaction score
first of all the cop broke 3.4 cuz i was with ak 47 first and he pulled a weapon then i dident broke any rule here it's his problem he broke 3.4 when he pulled it on me so he get fuckt thet's all.

Last edited:
Reaction score
first of all the cop broke 3.4 cuz i was with ak 47 first and he pulled a weapon then i dident broke any rule here it's his problem he broke 3.4 when he pulled it on me so he get fuckt and now he crying thet's all the story
/on phone

Why the hell did you even pull out a firearm at first??

Garrett Woodfield

Oh, and guys, watch the demo.... I never shouted anything i didn't shoot anyone, i had nothing to do with what amy and the other guy did, the ban request on me is for 1.1

Reaction score
/on phone

Why the hell did you even pull out a firearm at first??
well if i wasent i was gatting arrested for firearm in public so i decided to pull fire arm i dident really wanted to kill him but he let me no choice after i saw him pull fire arm on

Last edited:
Reaction score
well if i wasent i was gatting arrested for firearm in public so i decided to pull fire arm i dident really wanted to kill him but he let me no choice after i saw him pull fire arm on

On phone

Max you get is a ticket for 6.3 and maybe your weapon confiscated so you've admitted to breaking 3.4

Reaction score
Garrett was so nice to upload this picture in another ban request.
Here is 2 examples of him breaking 1.1
He is constanly being disrespectful, not only to me but to alot of players on the server.
I really think this should come to a end soon!

http://gyazo.com/9e283c595eaa5c17ed0a9e8e536d1641

I quote: Im a whiny bitch cause i said he got rekt? Shut your mouth you fucking loser
and also: K mr pathetic, you just said i was a whiny bitch you dumb fuck

Reaction score
Garrett was so nice to upload this picture in another ban request.
Here is 2 examples of him breaking 1.1
He is constanly being disrespectful, not only to me but to alot of players on the server.
I really think this should come to a end soon!

http://gyazo.com/9e283c595eaa5c17ed0a9e8e536d1641

I quote: Im a whiny bitch cause i said he got rekt? Shut your mouth you fucking loser
and also: K mr pathetic, you just said i was a whiny bitch you dumb fuck
It's obviously a word brawl, nothing to worry about

Alex

Allright, to your friend drunken, i am sorry i disrespected you. I was not having that good of a day and you disrespecting me did not help, sorry for my disrespectful response, i have tried not to be disrespectful but with people disrespecting me its really hard, i hope you accept my apology, and i know this will still get me banned no matter if i make an apology or not. But anyways, sorry.

please read "to YOUR FRIEND" drunken, i am not apologizing to drunken but hes friend (Felicia) And also, for the admin/mod handling this ban request, i would like if i get a warning/ban, felicia does too for 1.4, 1.1

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.