Ban request on Garett Woodfield and Amy Belinsky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: TheDrunkenRage / James Lebrown

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Alex - Garett Woodfield / (Steam name unknown) - Amy belinsky

His/Her SteamID: Alex steam ID = STEAM_0:0:71196251 / Amy steam ID = Unknown

Why Should This Player Be Punished?: First of all Amy belinsky RDM:ed me for no reason what so ever, i dont want to say he broke this rule and that rule because i dont really know which rule RDM is to be honest. But hey that apart i have a video proof of him killing me with no reason what so ever.

Alex broke 1.1 by insulting my friend over OOC chat calling her names and saying some really disrespectful things. Now im really amazed that he is not Perma banned considering his record..

Evidence (Demo Required):

Second Evidence : http://gyazo.com/9e283c595eaa5c17ed0a9e8e536d1641
Third Evidence : http://gyazo.com/9e283f34216e5df7a9772cabb992fd88

Tick: Not needed.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Ok, so, the video does look a bit bad. Unless you watch it with a keen eye a couple of times. Even try youtube's slow-mo function

Description of how it happened from our point of view:

The cops rolled into an unfortunate situation. Me (IC:Raymond Redington) & Amy Belinsky were going to attempt a mug on the player in the Bazaar parking lot. I was the player hugging the wall on the left of the officers as they drove in.

I had my shotgun out about to peak the parking lot when I hear a car behind me, so I holster my weapon and try to keep my back to the wall. ( I was sure the cops seen the weapon, so I hurried calmly into the bazaar and pulled the shotgun.

When I heard the sirens I thought it was a sure thing that the police had clocked me & Amy with heavy weaponry in the middle of an attempted mugging.

My partner in crime at the time (Amy Belinsky) also thought the same thing. So he had the cop at gunpoint whilst he fiddled around with keys and misdemeanor tickets until he eventually finds his weapon. He put it into attack stance and then turned to Amy (who already gun pointed him a long time before) and tried to kill him, and then Amy opened fire.

I think its unfortunate the cop missed the real situation of me having a gigantic shotgun aimed at someone and then walking back into the Bazaar with it on my back (Which you can see in the video.)

He seems to think Amy opened fire because he responded to "Fuck The Police".

It is also unfortunate he needed to blare sirens and lights at a person who said "Fuck the police" (as a joke) to alert & scare everyone in the area into thinking the situation was a lot worse and thinking the Police had actually noticed MAJOR CRIMINAL ACTIVITY.

P.S. His partner let him down dreadfully in that situation.

Reaction score
i dont want to say he broke this rule and that rule because i dont really know which rule RDM is to be honest.
I see this is great SparkPERP senior admin material. Despite that though, you can still make a BR on someone if you believe they have infringed on the rules even though you don't know which specific rule(s). RDM would be: 2.1, 3.4 and 2.5. Now, if I were to go off the things seen in the YouTube video the BR on Amy Belinsky is completely valid. It's however fairly pathetic to ban someone over 1.1, a warning might even be a little excessive. Especially considering it was your friend who broke 1.1 first which sparked the ''Call Eachother Names Contest''

TL;DR: If it is as seen in the video you have my +Support on the Amy Belinsky BR and a -Support on the Alex BR.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I feel like the killing here was not necessary... Amy couldve handled the situation a lot better imo.

If you're going to mug someone why would you yell 'Fuck the police' when an officer drives by??? Seems a bit silly. However I don't think he deserves a ban but perhaps a warning.

Reaction score
Me (IC:Raymond Redington) & Amy Belinsky were going to attempt a mug on the player in the Bazaar parking lot.
Well, you just admitted to breaking rule 5.1. If a mugging is done correctly you shouldn't have to worry about the police since they usually don't patrol in the ''mugging areas''.

Reaction score
Well, you just admitted to breaking rule 5.1. If a mugging is done correctly you shouldn't have to worry about the police since they usually don't patrol in the ''mugging areas''.
// on mobile// You're wrong. If the police are doing their job properly they would be patrolling the "mugging areas" nothing to do with 5.1. Also, don't cause problems (1.4) by mentioning SparkPerp.

In terms of the ban request, mugging someone at the bazaar parking lot is a little "failRP"

However, I +support the BR on Amy Belinsky.

Reaction score
So looking at this, I am asking myself, why were you at the crossing when your goal was to mug a person in the parking lot?
Second of all, why would you in that case yell "Fuck the Police" towards someone, regardless if the car window is closed or not.

In my opinion this is simply a case of 3.4, you put your life at in a immense unecessary danger by pulling that AK, also worsening your chances of successfully pulling of that mugging, as you are attracting a shit ton of police to the area.

Also looking at the chatlogs, I could possibly add up to the 1.1 thing.

Last edited:
Reaction score
"Fuck the police"
That's cop baiting, which is against 3.4 and is something I find really annoying. Atleast a warning for that.
+Support

Reaction score
I like to +support at the ban request on Alex / Garrett Woodfield.
He have been insulting me many times on the server, if you want a proof i can go get pictures and upload a demo.
Also if you look in his ban request he made about me and sam, you can look though the comment section and you will find some more dsrecspectful behavior!

Reaction score
That is one of the most retarded things I've witnessed on perp.

@Garrett Woodfield will definitely get banned for this.

You shouted "fuck the police" - baiting I don't think it's an official written rule, but it's saw as negative. The cop pulled up behind you naturally to speak to you.

You then decided to pull an AK47 and kill him which I believe is RDM. May come under rule 2.5 and 2.1.

Huge +Support.

Last edited:
Reaction score
also i dident want to kill the cop but after all he pulled out a weapon while i was with ak behind him and he broke 3.4 which gave me no choice and open fire on him.

Reaction score
Amy yelled 'Fuck the police' in an attempt to distract the cops from the shotgun on my back, which clearly worked if you ask me. Seems like a legitimate roleplay reason in my opinion. In regard to me and the 5.1 situation, I never actually did it. I don't know if contemplating breaking a rule (Unknowingly) is a punishable offence but if it is then I should be the one punished not Amy, FYI the server was absolutely deserted at that time, all players in the video were the only ones on the server and it must have been about 3 AM (Game time). There was literally one person in the whole bazaar and the NPC's would never have been able to hear any commotion from such a distance. However hey ho if anyone is going to be punished then make it me as I got us into the situation and put Amy in a really bad position. Sorry about that.

Garrett Woodfield

- support
The reason i disrespected your friend over OOC was that she was saying something that i found very disrespectful as well, she said i was a "whiny bitch" and i responded. She broke rule 1.4 by causing problems unnecessarily and i believe she is t he one that should receive a warning / ban, also this is very pathetic putting a ban request on. I see no reason put a ban request on me for this, it's just pathetic.

Reaction score
It's funny the way Garret deals with people whom break rules on the server. He has this "You broke [insert rule here] so therefore I can also break the rules." mentality, it's pretty funny.

+support

Garrett Woodfield

The guy broke 1.4, 1.1 by provoking me to beak 1.1 i try to be nice, but having everyone talk about "sparkrp, sparkperp" all the time is provoking, and then calling me a "whiny bitch" It makes it hard not to reply with a disrespectful thing aswell.

Reaction score
The thing about me driving to fast, i was driving to fast obv but i didnt notice the 35MPH sign first and then i slowed down at baazzar as you can see in the vid, That was a common mistake. But that doesnt give you the right to insult people alex. Just man up and take what's coming for you. You put BR on every single one that does the smallest mistake. Im sorry about driving to fast but i missed the sign and when i realized that i was off the Highway i slowed down just in time for the Overwalk or what ever its called.

Reaction score
There are so many examples of rule breaking in this thread that it is actually getting to the point where it is hard to count. Sure, some of those rule breaks could have been miss-understandings at which nobody could be completely accused of breaking rules. My rule knowledge may not be the best but I sure can tell which rules have been broken.

I am going to run down the list of rules (or related) which the player(s) have broken.

Alex - Garrett Woodfield:
  1. Cop baiting - not officially classed as a rule but is noted as a negative point and could possibly count towards unrealistic actions (2.1 or 3.3). Just an assumption.
  2. Unnecessary use of a firearm - you had equipped your rifle in a situation where it was not required. The officer was simply driving back to discuss your vocal actions - this did not require a rifle to be equipped nor did it require the officer to die. (Could be classed as 2.1 or 2.5).
  3. More may be added.
Amy Kennedy:
  1. Unnecessary use of a firearm - you had equipped and shot an officer over a simple conversation that would have taken place between Garrett Woodfield and officers.
  2. Sure, you may have been attempting to escape and attempted mug but would it not be more logical to assess what the officer was originally there for rather than assuming he had came to arrest you and your friend(s)?
  3. Mugging in a public area - your friend has said, and I quote "Me (IC:Raymond Redington) & Amy Belinsky were going to attempt a mug on the player in the Bazaar parking lot.", I assume this would be classed as a breakage of rule 5.1 as a parking lot is an open - public area.
  4. More may be added
Raymond Redington:
  1. Mugging in a public area - you said, and I quote "Me (IC:Raymond Redington) & Amy Belinsky were going to attempt a mug on the player in the Bazaar parking lot.", I assume this would be classed as a breakage of rule 5.1 as a parking lot is an open - public area.
  2. More may be added - no more as far as I can tell.
As far as I am aware, each of these members have broken rules in one way or another.
Regards,

Reaction score
Alex, stop bitching about the 4.1 this is BR on you not Drunken and I would guess that Drunken will get a warning for the 4.1. The 4.1 that Drunken broke will not reduce your ban length.

Status
Not open for further replies.