AR on Amie Quinn

Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Varg Wylde.
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Amie Quinn / Tinky (I think)
His/Her SteamID: Staff needed
Why Should This Player Be Punished:
3.4: User baited cops with 911 calls to come to his raided apartment to kill them, made little to no attempt to leave said apartment whilst cops were dead, possibly to wait til drugs were finished.
Evidence:

(Pictures of log messages coming soon)
@Skudist screenshot logs pls.
Emergency Call
Caller: Amie Quinn
Caller's location: Slums Apartment 4
OOC] Moon: [Onyx Empire - memes] Amie Quinn: HELP

Emergency Call
Caller: Amie Quinn
Caller's location: Slums Apartment 4
OOC] Moon: [Onyx Empire - memes] Amie Quinn: HELP

Reaction score
*INVOLVED* Occupants of slums 4 we're obviously safe and officers managed to move into slums and get to their apartment where me and many officers were hoping to check to see if they were alright and managed to survive the shithole of a raid. Me @Nassim and @SC3 Gazzy gaming and a few others (I don't remember everyone there) As we tried to gain their attention I went to the front door and said it was the PLPD and they proceeded to wall bang the living shit out of us.

The best I can do is give a screenshot of the moment this all happened. [I could possibly be able to give off some footage if I manage to find it.)20180410073942_1.jpg

Reaction score
*INVOLVED*
So they got raided, and we come and manage to secure after a lot of fucking around and dying. It was going on for more than 20mins. We then get up and they shot Oliver, once they realised we werent raiders, she apologised and went back in. Then they realised that we saw drugs but the max thing we saw was a water bottle, and we cant do shit on that. They then lure us in and spray us down with an m4a1.

Reaction score
*Involved* To begin with I was involved, but due to after they began to shoot the cops I was already dead, but they had apparently thought I saw some drugs, but I didn't see anything at all that's the thing, I didn't even see a water bottle, but they apparently thought that and sad enough they decided to take the chance and kill them.

Reaction score
-involved-

They shot us for little to no reason, u managed to wall bang dtav abergal but died due to her calling a kos/flank we couldn't do shit at all, this didn't benefit and caused me to make a remark for a warrant

Reaction score
@ayjay ツ I was raiding the property and i acted like i lived there to make cops go in and kill team easily. i think that's what happened. don't remember 100% but 65% maybe.

Reaction score
@ayjay ツ I was raiding the property and i acted like i lived there to make cops go in and kill team easily. i think that's what happened. don't remember 100% but 65% maybe.
Dont Lie, i was in there with Stav Abergail he owned the apt and You always live with him. Well been in there before, and the reason which Stav said in admin sit too is You guys thought we Saw a bottle tank.

Reaction score
Dont Lie, i was in there with Stav Abergail he owned the apt and You always live with him. Well been in there before, and the reason which Stav said in admin sit too is You guys thought we Saw a bottle tank.
I said i am not 100% sure. I am in shootout everyday atleast 3-4 times and this was 3-4 days ago.

Reaction score
I said i am not 100% sure. I am in shootout everyday atleast 3-4 times and this was 3-4 days ago.
And No matter what its not allowed to bait Cops when calling and saying You get raided, then the Cops Will try to help you and You kill Them, thats not allowed either.

Reaction score
And No matter what its not allowed to bait Cops when calling and saying You get raided, then the Cops Will try to help you and You kill Them, thats not allowed either.
I know it's not allowed so that's why i think i was raiding. I wouldn't do it otherwise.

Reaction score
Its gonna be hard digging up the evidence of the 911 call, but I'll have it here by sunday.