ar on Astakos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello dear Perphead Community, I recently had some unpleasantness with the player Astakos. I will make this AR a little bit different, as i got people who saw the Problem and the Demo does not work for me (sadly). It all started with him going to the apartments and raiding every single new player there. Even though that's a real asshole move, it was still allowed under the rules. In my raid, he killed me even though I wasn't carrying a weapon on my back or anywhere else. I just didn't have anything. He claims to have said to put my hands up, which I did not hear at all. Cause I went up to him and asked him why he was doing shit like that. He says he has a recording of it, though. If that's true, please have him send them in now. As if that wasn't toxic enough, the boy just RDM'd me when I went to pick up my car. The car was near the NLR zone, but not IN the NLR zone at all. Again. I had nothing. No gun or anything. He just came and shot me. Then i bleedet out. I dont understand why people are doing that. Maybe they are too bad to play against enemys their strength or they just bored like those GTA tryhards. Im not sure but please neither stop, or just leave your toxicity somewhere else.
Your Steam/In-game Name: [LOS]Alex / Elliot Hope
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Astakos / dont know
His/Her SteamID: No clue
Why Should This Player Be Punished:
Evidence (Demo Required): Sadly got only the people, that have been online
Tick: to high

LG Alex

Last edited:
Reaction score
Please follow these guidelines and use the template
Your Steam/In-game Name:
His/Her Steam/In-game Name:
His/Her SteamID:
Why Should This Player Be Punished:
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:
Also, you’ll unfortunately need to provide some evidence, you mentioned that your demo didn’t work, maybe this will help:

Reaction score
Please also use either more appropriate tags or none at all in future, especially given the new 1.2 Discrimination rule. I have removed it for you.

Mim

Reaction score
Hello!

Please reformat your original post to fit all of your content into the required format within 24 Hours or this AR will be closed. We appreciate the fact that you have already written it all out but the format is there for a reason, please re-edit the original post with all the required pieces of information in the required bits of the format.

If you need assistance please look at recently closed AR's for help.

Reaction score
Thanks you for the reply. Sadly there is no chance of getting the Demos back, because ive never recordet some / the recordet ones are only errors. I dont know how to fix it. I just tried to stop this player but its right, without evidence, no revuenge. Thanks anyway for responding

Reaction score
Hello, Demo's are automatically recorded by the server, and can not be disabled.

Errors are common, Try restarting GMOD before viewing them, alternatively, join the server and then view your demo, make sure you also have our content!

Feel free to use an ESP.LUA Script found here to make sure that you are reporting the correct person. As @Mim has stated, You will need evidence to prove your allegations and so we have your Point of View.

If you need more time, I am sure we can provide it!

Thanks.

Reaction score
Sadly im not able to get the demo, dont care how hard I tried. So I have to capitulate.

Reaction score
You can send the demo file to the staff member who handles the AR, Staff members dealing with AR's this week are
@LEWIS 088 @Pugga @Hayden @Tyla Jai

Go to this file directory to find them: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod\demos
You may need to change the (C:\) bit to match what Drive Garrys Mod is on.

Upload it to Mega.nz and staff can have a look through it.

Reaction score
0LeneNY.png

No Evidence

Status
Not open for further replies.