AR on Billy Ray

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
PROBLEM IS SOLVED

Your Steam/In-game Name: STEAM_0:0:80077470 / Kirk Broderick
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Billy Ray
His/Her SteamID: / STEAM_0:1:106662043
Why Should This Player Be Punished: I was transporting 2 suspect to Police Department from Suburbs, I crashed because of 2 unknown sportscars. My car wrecked. I was Majorly Injured. ( Maybe more ). I was waiting for Pickup. After crash, The other officer came to pick me up and this person showed up. Punched(Also Attempted) several times) me with no reason. ( There was no meaning to attack me) Then i had to gun point him because, I was Majorly Injured so my life was in risk. But he keep walking to me , So i had to use force. While under gun point person tried to punch me as well as you can see in the video.Then he keep walk away, He pucnhed other officer and also there wasn't any reason to punch. He wasn't following orders. So i had to fire my weapon for my safety and the officer's safety. The suspects wasn't going to jail for 7+ years.
Evidence (Demo Required):
(Don't know why i got low fps while recording)

Tick: -

Last edited:
Reaction score
Parts unknown with my brothers and sisters.
Okay so, the first video I started to punch you because I was distracting you as Fintuss is the one who got me to distract you guys, I role play as a homeless person so he asked me to help and he would give me crack or meth. So as I punched you 1 or 2 times, you pulled out your gun and said back off or something and so I did, saying "calm down" then as I backed off the other officer tried to spike Fintuss's car when it wasn't moving that could even be under rule 2.1 because why would a cop try to spike a vehicle that's not moving. As the cop tried to do that, I punched him a few times telling him to back off, he wasn't armed and Kirk wasn't aiming his weapon at me, as I was punching him Kirk pulled his weapon out and shot me, I backed up behind the police vehicle taking cover shouting "NO NO" then as I took cover, the other officer got his night stick out and tried to beat me with it as I wasn't armed and you would hear another person shouting "DONT USE LEATHAL FORCE" and as I saw the officer running at me with the night stick I ran away from him getting behind Kirk then the officer tried to swing his night stick at me, I dodge it and run away from him, at that point he swung his night stick and hit Kirk, I never knocked Kirk out, the officer knocked Kirk out with his night stick, then after that Fintuss shot the officer and broke his friends out.
After Fintuss shot the officer we got away in our vehicles. Me, Fintuss and his friends that we broke out. Emily was one of the people that Fintuss broke out of the car as she was arrested. I can't remember the other person.
@Fintuss
@TimThriller

Reaction score
Okay so, the first video I started to punch you because I was distracting you as Fintuss is the one who got me to distract you guys, I role play as a homeless person so he asked me to help and he would give me crack or meth. So as I punched you 1 or 2 times, you pulled out your gun and said back off or something and so I did, saying "calm down" then as I backed off the other officer tried to spike Fintuss's car when it wasn't moving that could even be under rule 2.1 because why would a cop try to spike a vehicle that's not moving. As the cop tried to do that, I punched him a few times telling him to back off, he wasn't armed and Kirk wasn't aiming his weapon at me, as I was punching him Kirk pulled his weapon out and shot me, I backed up behind the police vehicle taking cover shouting "NO NO" then as I took cover, the other officer got his night stick out and tried to beat me with it as I wasn't armed and you would hear another person shouting "DONT USE LEATHAL FORCE" and as I saw the officer running at me with the night stick I ran away from him getting behind Kirk then the officer tried to swing his night stick at me, I dodge it and run away from him, at that point he swung his night stick and hit Kirk, I never knocked Kirk out, the officer knocked Kirk out with his night stick, then after that Fintuss shot the officer and broke his friends out.
After Fintuss shot the officer we got away in our vehicles. Me, Fintuss and his friends that we broke out. Emily was one of the people that Fintuss broke out of the car as she was arrested. I can't remember the other person.
@Fintuss
@TimThriller
Well first, I didnt said you killed me. Second there is no point to do that.

Reaction score
Mate, I was just helping out a friend, he said he will give me drugs or money if I help out, so I did, all I did was punch you guys a few times distracting you, I never even killed any of you, I helped out a friend and the people who were arrested were my friends too!
Why are you making a AR on me? Out of everyone who was there? I know you hate me for some reason and find me annoying but that's all in character as I role play as a homeless crackhead, of course i'm going to be annoying but there's no need to take it out of character. I sound so different out of character than I do in character I put in a lot of effort to role play as one, and a lot of people find me funny and a lot of people like me. If I really make you mad that much then just tell me and ill try not to be as annoying in character to you.

Reaction score
Mate, I was just helping out a friend, he said he will give me drugs or money if I help out, so I did, all I did was punch you guys a few times distracting you, I never even killed any of you, I helped out a friend and the people who were arrested were my friends too!
Why are you making a AR on me? Out of everyone who was there? I know you hate me for some reason and find me annoying but that's all in character as I role play as a homeless crackhead, of course i'm going to be annoying but there's no need to take it out of character. I sound so different out of character than I do in character I put in a lot of effort to role play as one, and a lot of people find me funny and a lot of people like me. If I really make you mad that much then just tell me and ill try not to be as annoying in character to you.
I dont hate you mate, You just keep doing stuff like that. this is not your first time that punching me with no reason, it happend before and before. Its really enough for me. Im not mad, I just dont like when someone break rules. That's all. I don't hate anyone. Breaking rules is just annoying me.

Reaction score
I dont hate you mate, You just keep doing stuff like that. this is not your first time that punching me with no reason, it happend before and before. Its really enough for me. Im not mad, I just dont like when someone break rules. That's all. I don't hate anyone. Breaking rules is just annoying me.
What rules did I break? Because you haven't said any rules that you claim I broke?

Reaction score
Well within RP being a homeless crackhead, I like crack and if someone offers me money, crack or even METH then of course I will take the offer as it will benefit me IC.
Btw i could arrest you for 9.1, then what? So where is the benefit of IC? Maybe jail and ticket at the same time?

Status
Not open for further replies.