Status
Not open for further replies.

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: bobo

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Blue Boy

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:150576215

Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.4 and 4.3, We were bank robbers we were shooting cops it was a huge shootout even bolli came back from afk to watch it for the first time, and this firefighter decided to enter a crime scene risk his own life to respond to "MeDiCaL cAlL" by running me over and telling me it's my fault for being there, i was shooting cops and 15 life alerts went off he would've seen the life alerts and still decided to enter the crime scene and run me over, he had 300 meters to see me there standing and shooting cops, he also saw me running them over.

Btw he obviously got shot after he ran me over well done to him doing a great job responding to medical call, well done buddy.

TBH i'm sick of firefighters/paramedics enter crime scene they really be taking the piss i been into 6 admin sits because i kill them when they enter crime scenes and look what it leaded them to do, honestly i'm taking the piss over that one.

Evidence (Demo Required):

Reaction score
Mate you're chatting out your ass cheeks because we got called for Medical. In the Fire truck you cant see shit. I never saw you in the road. It's your fault for running in the road. Not my fault. Lower your salt levels m9

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Ye right come with the bullshit excuse "i cant see shit with the fire truck" you had 300 meter forward to see me but yet still decided to run me over and enter a huge shootout where you're fully aware of by the life alerts you had, it clearly shows you run me over on purpose

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
A lot of people got banned and warned for this stupid reason that you did, it's redicilous that you doing this kind of actions ruining everyone's fun and come up with an excuse "i can't see shit in the firefighter truck" gtfo

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
I asked you to refund me my money for loosing the m4 and the bank robbery money yet still refused now it's your problem

Reaction score
Mate, you cannot see infront of you when in the shitty fire truck so listen, It wasn't my fault you decided to run in a fucking road

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Mate, you cannot see infront of you when in the shitty fire truck so listen, It wasn't my fault you decided to run in a fucking road

I wasn't just running in a fucking road i was shooting cops so does everyone on the map and it was a huge shootout bullets were flying left and right killing 15 officers when you were responding to your stupid medical call there's nothing more obvious than that, you put your life at risk for a stupid action you did, and i won't tell you again that you had 300 meters to see me then u ran me over and then you got killed because of that.

What type of firefighter responds to medical call lmao what a bullshit excuse, clearly came there to run me on purpose ended up getting killed breaking the rules and ruining people's roleplay.

Reaction score
Denied

If he's been called out then he will have to respond, You've ran onto the wrong side of the road after seeing the firefighter and he hasn't been able to stop. Not a good idea to run across a road when a vehicle is coming

Status
Not open for further replies.