AR on Blue Face

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: NoHax/Marc Harvey
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Blue Face/Jonathan Porter
His/Her SteamID: not sure
Why Should This Player Be Punished: They ran me over as SS, clearly not trying their best to defend the mayors life, which is in their interest. Instead this SS drives around killing suspects that are meant to be dealt with by the PLPD Officers. This person was not acting in regards to safe the mayors life.
Evidence (Demo Required):
You can very clearly see how he is going slow infront of me, and instead of reversing or trying to escape he decides to go full speed into me, and then reverse over me.
https://plays.tv/s/M47UBFotwMAg

Reaction score
I can provide some background information to the incident as I was serving as a fellow SS agent at the time of the incident and was thus able to closely follow the events as they unfolded, however I wasn't directly involved in the incident in question. Many people wanted the mayor dead at that time, and the SS had previously come under fire on multiple occasions when the potential assilants thought that the mayor was inside the vehicle the SS were driving. This obviously had us at high alert. I believe that at the time of the incident, agent Jonathan Porter was tasked with acting as a decoy driver in order to divert the mob that was actively hunting the mayor.

Reaction score
Felt my life was at risk, he was also in the middle of the road and was big fire behind me at farm. also didn't reverse over you, as you can see my car driving towards the ramp that goes to parker tunnel as your body rolls over. didn't intend to kill you just knock you over so i could escape.

A1L

Reaction score
Just wanted to say, there was already an attempt on the mayor's life around 10 minutes prior at the docks where the shooter was shot down, NoHax might've been involved with the person who was shot down at the Cliff side near City Garage, but can't be sure. The Mayor was then sped out from the Docks to the Suburbs and where he was hiding in the Suburbs for a good amount of time.

Reaction score
@NoHax were your intention to kill the mayor?

I was looking for him, but i had not previously attempted to assasinate the mayor, however i had shot a fair amount of cops and 1 SS, hence i shot the at the police cruiser.

Just wanted to say, there was already an attempt on the mayor's life around 10 minutes prior at the docks where the shooter was shot down, NoHax might've been involved with the person who was shot down at the Cliff side near City Garage, but can't be sure. The Mayor was then sped out from the Docks to the Suburbs and where he was hiding in the Suburbs for a good amount of time.

I was not involved in that shootout.

Reaction score
This looks easy to me. The black VAN decided to run him over since he was shooting the cop. This could happen in real life and seems like an life-saver action without breaking any rule. There may be some background behind it why he shot the cop but still it doesn't change the fact he can protect the cop(and the men being near from getting shot or so)

Reaction score
This looks easy to me. The black VAN decided to run him over since he was shooting the cop. This could happen in real life and seems like an life-saver action without breaking any rule. There may be some background behind it why he shot the cop but still it doesn't change the fact he can protect the cop(and the men being near from getting shot or so)
The SS's purpose is to protect the mayor, not every other cop on the server let alone civilians.

Reaction score
The SS's purpose is to protect the mayor, not every other cop on the server let alone civilians.

So, you mean the Secret Service has not the right to protect civilians and let officers die? Weird.

Reaction score
So, you mean the Secret Service has not the right to protect civilians and let officers die? Weird.
Their job is to protect the mayor. There has been multiple cases of SS being warned after helping police in a bank raid eg.

Status
Not open for further replies.