AR on Blvck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: KeiwaM ラスマス /Kishinumaka Nakashima

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Blvck__ / Jalu Syzwalszky

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:105257253

Why Should This Player Be Punished: (Earlier on, we found 2 dead bodies. Both were DNA scanned and suspects were warranted) So I was responding to a call from a medic saying he needed an officer. When I arrive he says it's all fine. Then a man starts talking to me, saying that the man we're looking for is the man standing next to me. The man doesn't seem to understand so I restrain him to check if he has any warrants on him. When I get out to the car it looks like the person I restrained is delaying the RP sit for his friend to come though I played on and helped him to the car. A Guy comes out of nowhere and says that there is blood on the wall behind me. I Quickly look and look back. When I look back the man instantly pulls a gun and starts shooting me without any warning or anything.

Now, I had no evidence on the restrained man at all. I Was simply gonna check if he had a warrant (which I found out later (for the case of the AR) that he did not). Neither did I ever say that I was going to arrest him.

Basically the shooter broke 2.5 and 3.4 by shooting me with no reason at all.

Evidence (Demo Required):
https://mega.nz/#!wRMHAAQQ!nwA9mTyeV45Yb2p-toFtdHOFYyDviaiIP73S72BbAr8

Also to proof he had no warrant on him:

HdBuV3x.jpg

In this picture I used gimp to get the names clearer. Below is the original image.
2sQzOeh.jpg

Tick: at 26000 I restrain the suspect to interrogate him and bring him to my car.

(Also yes I'm aware I hit the wrong binds and weapons cause I panicked before I died lol.)

Reaction score
Blvck was only defending his friend, they had mugged someone at bazaar and the witness had pointed him out to the police. He didnt need a warrent on him for him to go to jail which he was. I was standing next to the cop when he made the arrest and got shot.

Reaction score
pending2.png

Please upload new demo, this one only shows you walking inside of the PD

Status
Not open for further replies.