AR on Brandon Caissavant (or something like that)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Joseph Goebbels / Josef Trapani
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: @|RC| Code Monkey / Brandy Martello
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:183447894
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Player broke rule 3.4 by pressing his panic button under direct gunpoint. Unfortunatly you cannot see this in the video provided due to the retardness of demos, so i request brandon to upload his POV.
Evidence (Demo Required): I do have a video of the situation

@Testa

Last edited by a moderator:

Ayjay

Reaction score
I believe you're looking for:
@|RC| Code Monkey

RlsPuUM.png

Reaction score
I believe you're looking for:
@|RC| Code Monkey

RlsPuUM.png

Thats the correct name, Thanks for finding him so quickly

As you can see in OOC codemonkey said that he pressed his panic button right after he heard Testa screaming for help, however i had monkey already gunpointed long before testa started screaming. Short after that codemonkey started walking of trying to run into the forest? He then finally decided to follow my orders but unfortunately it was already too late at that moment of time and thus ruining my roleplay experience

Reaction score
Thats the correct name, Thanks for finding him so quickly

As you can see in OOC codemonkey said that he pressed his panic button right after he heard Testa screaming for help, however i had monkey already gunpointed long before testa started screaming. Short after that codemonkey started walking of trying to run into the forest? He then finally decided to follow my orders but unfortunately it was already too late at that moment of time and thus ruining my roleplay experience
That’s incorrect. I already provided evidence to testa. When he screamed I pressed my panic button before you had pointed a gun at me.

Status
Not open for further replies.