Ar on Brinch and Garry Arnolds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Hemulenssis / Izgala Sibakabaka and Mucky / Adour Mikoyan
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Brinch / Fredy-Standish Newman and Garry Arnolds
His/Her SteamID: Unkown / Unkown
Why Should This Player Be Punished: fredy shot at our vehicle and told us to leave and when i was starting to drive off he shot the car again and it got disabled. he and Garry Arnolds told us to get out of the vehicle and when we did they shot us. I did not pose any threat to them
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick: -

@ShadowJoey

Last edited:
Reaction score
Just want to add a little note that personally confuses me a little:

Brinch (Fredy Newguy) at first said they were only giving warning shots, indicating we should leave.
But then, why:
- did they shoot directly at our car when its supposed to be "warning shots"
...... and what was the point of the "warning shots"; why should we leave the road?
- hunt us down after they unloaded a whole magazine of "warning shots" into our car
- forced us out (by screaming "get out of the car") and shot us down? Its reasonable that they shot me down since I tried to kill them, but is there any given reason Hemulenssis was killed? He was unarmed, posing absolutely NO threat to the gunmen.

Also Newguy claims that we risked our life by driving on the road.

We didnt know its an endangerment for civilians to drive around in a frugal BMW M3.

The origins from this claim were found by him in the administrative sit, he said we broke 3.4 all along with 3.6, because they were holding guns in their hand, in passive stance, threatening us to stay off "their" (?) road.

Arnolds and Newguy decided it was a more convenient way to just kill us than simply call the cops (which have by all coincidence been there not too long ago aswell).
Because thats what you would do in real life.
Because thats what wouldnt get u 10 years imprisonment.

Reaction score
Denied

After watching it multiple times and talking to the two accused, I feel that they had good enough reasoning to shoot the car after you came back multiple times and didn't leave immediately, the killing was justified due to noncompliance and attacking them.

Status
Not open for further replies.