AR on Brinch #DWD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: domiholty/Jimmy Domerty
His/Her Steam/In-game Name:
Brinch #DWD/ Unknown (There was 3 others with him but didn’t see who they were)
His/Her SteamID:
Why Should This Player Be Punished:
I was based at Sub 4 with a few other people, then all of a sudden I hear a gunshot noise and me and my friend who was standing next to me just drop dead. I believe that is breaks 2.1 as it wasn’t realistic they hadn’t even entered the premises they shot through the windows killing us instantly; there was no method of role-play initialisation for example “get down on the floor”. It was literally a quick shot and then raided us afterward.
Evidence (Demo Required):
https://mega.nz/#!GoAG0AQa!KeCahb1mVxtvKXRQHG0bo7RwJmWyAUIObQYSC8LTw1U
Tick: 21300

Reaction score
None of the 4 people who were raiding tried any form of communication to us you just shot him and killed me who didn't have a weapon on my back, failing to role-play altogether.

Reaction score
Just something that I want to let everyone know;

Whether you're friends with Brinch or not; don't just rate an AR "disagree" or "dumb" because you feel that it is invalid unless you have reviewed the evidence. You'll lose any credibility you have. I see people rating this when they've only been on the forums for 5 minutes. (doubt you've checked the demo)

I do not disagree or agree with this action request, I just want you guys to be aware that people will think you're stupid for rating an AR without reviewing evidence.

Reaction score
I can agree with the fact that if you are raiding and you clearly see someone with a firearm that you have every right to shoot them, all I'm saying is that I had no weapon that was visible from the window but i still was shot instantly without anything being said.

Reaction score
Hello pal, the day before yesterday your friend made the same accusations, which ended up in me asking @Shaun to do an administrative situation to get it all solved. The conclusion was that what I did was on the right side of the rules.

f7891216a1.jpg

The defenders will always have a few more advantages than the raiders. They know what’s around the corner and mostly have defenses modified for heavy combats. While the raiders on the other hand key advantage would be to attack on surprise without giving you and your friends a change to pull out your weapons and reach your defenses. This is why I took the first shot and killed your friend through the window. @[PH] Cobra killed the rest as far as I know.

Reaction score
After reviewing the evidence and discussing this action report I believe that this action report is no longer necessary. I submitted it as I needed an opinion of the situation and to see whether or not the four that raided me did it within line of the rules. As I gather there was no role-play initiated when raiding, However with in regards I can see now that potentially I could be a threat as I was with members who had firearms present. Thank you for replying back to this AR and I'm glad that it could be settled without any issues.

If a member of staff could sign off this action report that would be great.

Regards,

domiholty.

Status
Not open for further replies.