AR on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: mofidos

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: chopper

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:51827207

Why Should This Player Be Punished:

I need answers from him i'll explain my story and ask him some questions because i believe he broke rules

Me and katya love went to raid bazzar shop 8 chopper was living in 9 he came out of his vehicle saying what are we doing i told him we raiding bazzar shop 8 we wanted to raid him but since one org member said he's a friend we decided to raid next to him, he said it's okay and then after we bobby pin bazzar shop 8 and killed the guy chopper tried to shotgun me from the back and failed after i looked back and tried to shoot him he drove off, after a while he was driving his car looking for us yeah looking for us me and katya love he rammed my car on the highway tried to kill me on the highway and failed then rammed my car at the bazzar area and told me to get out of the car under gun point and then he shot me.

I wanna know why you helped bazzar shop 8 and if he's an org member i need SS

Second why were you looking for us you're the one tried to kill us, so when you miss fire and your aim is horrible means you'll come back and gun point me in the middle of the road and shoot me? it's unrealistic in my opinion you drove off because you were scared and you knew you gonna fail against us

you may say "someone told me you were after me" if so i need SS

i just need answers if i get all the answers i'll tell staff member to lock it

Evidence (Demo Required):

for some reasons i only found the demo where you shotgun us from the back, the other demo where you killed me wasn't found somehow but anyway staff can check logs and see that i was killed by you, maybe i the demo wasn't recording after because i type on console "stop" to get evidence

Tick: n/a

Reaction score
First I must say, your English in text form is horrifying, there's no point in explaining anything with text like that. And I don't understand why you're trying to put an AR on Chop, for defending his friend's shop? You also tried to break into his immediately after.

M

Reaction score
Your explanation isn't helpful at all. Please use bullet points and try and explain it more clearly.
[DOUBLEPOST=1470360328,1470326164][/DOUBLEPOST]If you need answers from him then make a PM. Only make an AR if you think someone has broken the rules.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.