AR on Chopper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: D3luX / Chris Harper

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Chopper / Chopper Read

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:51827207

Why Should This Player Be Punished?:
I believe Chopper broke 2.5 - because he car bombed me. He's org was raided in regals, and i was involved but he would never know. If you see my video, it shows i was approaching regals without being seen of any of them, and i din't make any voices. After the bomb was planted slowly, and it exploded me and @*silenT went down. I heard cops straight away approaching and i saw silent was gunned down straight away at their door. So i decided to hide to spare my life. After everything was ended, i left my regals appartment down to my car, and when i was down at the parking lot, i met one of the people who lived in the appartment we tried to raid.
After i drove off and left. Shortly after i was car bombed.
I asked after the reason, and was given that "they saw me at the parking lot and assumed it was me".

Video of raiding episode(They wouldn't know i was involved):

Last edited:
Reaction score
We were suspicious when we saw you at regals. I saw you cuffed by the cops, so I went down the regals to check if you were gonna get arrested, but I found out you were uncuffed. You called someone on your phone and said "Jeg og Linda", and we already knew that Linda was apart of it. I found out that you had a part in the raid.

Stop trying to get people banned because you're butthurt.
PS: "Jeg og Linda" means Linda and I.

M

Reaction score
pending2.png

With a car bomb, you need to be absolutely certain (backed up with information available to your character) that:
  • The vehicle belongs to the target.
  • The target has done something which has had an extremely adverse effect on your life, or has threatened your life.
@Chopper thank you for providing your demo but could you just give a rough outline of what info you had to hand in making the decision so that I know what I'm verifying?
[DOUBLEPOST=1467674138,1467568498][/DOUBLEPOST]
Locked.jpg

I have received Chopper's notice regarding this, as far as we can gather there were sufficient grounds to know that you were in the bombing and therefore the car bomb was a valid act.​

Status
Not open for further replies.