Status
Not open for further replies.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Dai / Dai-Gon Jinn
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Foxtrot / Reese Huntley
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:96672362
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 2.5 excessive negativity, Shot someone that was breaking into his empty bazaar shop. This was not beneficial to him at all and could have been resorted in another way such as gun pointing myself and turning me to police. His actions were not a justifiable use of force as he never knew if I was armed and would have lead to him receiving 10 years in jail. His actions would have gained him nothing and only lead to his death. He should have just called the police.
Evidence: https://www.mediafire.com/file/r53e65tsylkaep2/perpheads_dai_report.rar/file
Tick:
34,652 - 46,916

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'll admit I really didn't think it through when I started shooting. It was more of an instinct kind of thing. I'm sorry.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
I wasnt unarmed and you clearly weren't involved so shut up and stop attention seeking.

Reaction score
this is perp remember dark rp style rules enforced heavily

they stray away from
realism and have set rules for some reason

i once tried mugging a guy in an empty parking lot at night time with no one around and we were behind his car but it was against the rules

perp is just cops vs robbers with heavy rules

Reaction score
Accepted

Due to the user understanding his mistake and where he went wrong, no punishment will be given. Next time @Epic_ if you had valuable items inside of your shop such as drugs, then it would be justifiable to shoot Dai but being as you had no valuable items in your shop when you tried to shoot him, you pretty much have nothing to lose so it wouldn't be justifiable shooting him.

Status
Not open for further replies.