AR on Dai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Foxtrot / Reese Huntley
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Dai / Dai-Gon Jinn
His/Her SteamID: (Couldn't find it.)
Why Should This Player Be Punished: The player should be punished for breaking 5.3, specifically where it says "If a civilian has died whilst raiding a property, they must wait 30 minutes after they have respawned before attempting to raid, or assist others in raiding that property." Dai, had previously attempted to raid our Bizaar shop and died to police. Less then 30 minutes later he comes back and raids our shop again. This player should also be banned for breaking rule 1.1. Once the incident had happened I asked Dai to read rule 5.3 in /ooc chat, and he responded in a very disrespectful manner. I initially wasn't going to make an AR simply because we had nothing of serious important value at the back of the shop, however I decided to once he had responded the way he did in /ooc.
Picture: 2019-09-09.png
Evidence (Demo Required)
: https://www.mediafire.com/file/r53e65tsylkaep2/perpheads_dai_report.rar/file
Tick: 34,652 - 46,916 (Around like 18 - 19 minutes had passed from when he had died, and he came back. You can also see where he 1.1 in /ooc.)

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
1.1 was a response to slanderous accusations you made rather than making a report as 2.6 clearly states. This rule is in place to stop people from raiding the same occupied property twice in a 30 minute period. I did not die raiding your shop as I saw there were 2 of u standing in there and 1 at storage. I walked away from the property until I saw, your friend attempt to gunpoint me, which I then shot him for and get killed from behind. I got killed for shooting your friend who was gun pointing me by police, not whilst raiding. Not to mention the second time I was raiding bazaar 1 not bazaar 2,, it was not occupied and not relevant to 5.3 which is why I made a seperate AR as you had no beneficial reason to shoot me.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Originally I did make a report in the F6 menu, however when I had asked you to read rule 5.3 in the chat you responded in a rude manner thus leading me to make an AR instead. Whilst inside my shop if you view the demo you can see that everything freezes for a moment then a bunch of people get teleported. This is simply because I had lost connection and when I come back in I see you dead at them front door with a crowbar. When I ask my friends and the officer that had killed you what happened, they both told me you tried to raid my shop. The second time is self spoken as you can see it in the demo.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Im not going to waste my time watching a demo to see someone break into an empty shop

Reaction score
It's not about that. You said you where breaking into a different shop but from my point of view we heard crowbars and then come back and see you peeking/ hesitating aiming at our shop. I'm not saying it wasn't it wasn't our fault that we shot without any benefit, it has already been discussed in another AR.

Also what slanderous words did I say to you? All I remember was me asking you to read rule 5.3 then you responded in a rude manner.

Last edited:

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
I couldnt care less tbh, if you spend more time making a shit AR like this when you know you also broke rules and waste more time making it than you lost. You're not worth my time.

Reaction score
@Daigestive As far as I'm concerned only 1 rule has been brought up to me that I broke. I reviewed the rule and realized it was indeed my fault for shooting you without benefit. As I said in the other post it has already been discussed in the other AR. I haven't been toxic to you, so please don't be toxic to me.

I'm actually trying to discuss this in a mature manner so we can come to an understanding.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
@Epic_ Im not being toxic and I'm not trying to insult you. Im just telling you facts. Like I couldn't care less

Last edited:
Reaction score
Locking this until this is handled since you're both acting like children.

Reaction score
Accepted-ish

@Daigestive regardless of a potential allegation of slander being thrown in your direction, you need to remain respectful preferably at all times towards the user so that it doesn't provoke further issues. That being said, @Epic_ it would have been much better for you to simply not raise the issue and instead made a report/action request where the issue could be dealt with more appropriately. Only a verbal warning will be issued.

Now, onto the main issue regarding the allegation of 5.3 being violated. After reviewing the evidence provided, the section at which your demo freezes @Epic_ causes the issue of making your allegation undeterminable as it only shows Dai standing in front of your shop for a brief second before he appears dead on the floor next to an officer. And with you claiming that he attempted to raid your shop while Dai claims that he was gunpointed by your friend and began shooting in retaliation, it's word-against-word at this point without solid evidence to prove the allegations so no action will be taken on the aspect of 5.3.

However, if @Daigestive would like to provide his perspective in a PM to me, then I would be open to changing the outcome of this AR if it displays 5.3 has been violated.

Status
Not open for further replies.