Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Propane / Mikey Hawky
His/Her Steam/In-game Name:
Medion / Medion Nostra
420master / Bob Fisherman

His/Her SteamID:
medion:STEAM_0:0:38897699
420master:STEAM_0:0:59074772

Why Should This Player Be Punished: These guys did not obey the /me function and had tried to kill me with a bottle over a ticket, When i was hiting him or gunpointing him he did not obey, and risked with his life when driving off. He wouldnt gotten away since there was a speed officer at the gas station.
They broke : 2.5 ; 3.4 ; 3.6 ; 3.19 ; 3.26
Evidence (Demo Required):
We had an admin sit with @GraveDinosaur, and the guy had lied, so i provided video proof.
[DOUBLEPOST=1454939361,1454939190][/DOUBLEPOST]I apologize for the shit freestyle playing in the backround as i didnt know it would record it.

Reaction score
Well, No reason for you to draw you firearm since he was not being a threat nor to you or anyone else. Neither should you open fire on his car since he was not posing a threat. You should just chased him down and made an AR for him evading a ticket. Put you did things much worse putting matters in your own hands. Just sayin.

Reaction score
Alright, here we have an AR where both of you broke rules.
Rules explained which the black guy broke:
He didn't drop all his illegal items and walked/runned away as sign of ignorance
He risked an imprisonment for a ticket which would have been max. 1000 $ (attempted to escape from the officer)
He had no/a too small chance to escape from the officers at the scene.

Rules explained which the white guy with the glass bottle broke:
Doing /act airhump infront of an officer's car, infront of the officer and infront of a random citizen is not really realistic
He decided to hit an officer with a glass bottle, people can see that as a attempt of breakage of 5.1, but I classify that as assault which risked him an imprisonment, which he later get.

Rules and Laws explained which Propane broke:
The officer did not follow following laws
He shot the mini cooper to avoid him to escape.

All 3 of you should recieve punishments.

Reaction score
Clear violation of the rules from all 3 of you, You discharged your weapon when there was a speed enforcer the who could easily have gone after him... Medion Didn't follow me's and put his own life at risk when hitting you with a bottle.... Bob Put his life at risk breaking multiple other rules in the process.

Reaction score
tought that with all the threats they have made and witht he assult that they have done i was allowed to stop the vehicle. i just wanted to disable the vehicle for it to not move.

Reaction score
Okay so in my thoughts @Propane had all right to draw the fire arm at all the moments granted they could of handled to situation with the mini driving off a bit better however the guy had caused a direct threat to the officer when previously hitting the officer and when side swiping the poor civilian. @Caekrusᅚᅚ your completely wrong on the situation or miss understanding it.
My point of view is from an ex-supervisor who quit. I am with Propane on the situation.
However some advice to @Propane try and handle the situation with the mini better because i am assuming you didn't see the mini hit a member of the public. Plus it should of never lead to that has he ignored player damage (3.3) ingored gun point (3.6 and 3.4) evaded police (3.19) overall his actions where unacceptable.

User0

accepted.jpg

Medion - 3.4 - Hit an officer with a glass bottle for no reason.

420master- 3.26 - Failed to cooperate with a /me.
3.19 - Had no chance of escape in a mini cooper when a traffic officer and a regular officer
were nearby.
3.4 - Evaded
arrest without a good chance of escaping in a mini cooper with nearby officers.

Status
Not open for further replies.