AR on Marshall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Propane / Mikey Hawky
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Marshall Macker / Marshall Macker
His/Her SteamID: No idea since he left after last incident ( he later joined STEAM_0:0:87454498 )
Why Should This Player Be Punished: All of this starts that he gives me a ticket for "illigal parking" (875) wich was not true since i was parked at the gas station and was planing to return in 5 mins. When i confront him he just drives off and dosent respond to me. Then i get 2 tickets for dangerous driving which were bs since he didnt even see me(1000x2). That was the time i got mad. I typed in ooc that i want to kill this officer since he is giving me these false tickets. I go to my car, take out a gun and start going to confront the officer. Whe i see him i kinda crash into his car and exit the car and ask him why did i get all the tickets ( I DID NOT HAVE MY GUN DRAWED ). He gets out of the car, get his gun out and starts walking to me, whilst saying that i need to get on the ground. After 1-2 secs he just takes his glock and shoots me in the head. I didnt do anything at all ( GUN STILL WASNT DRAWN). He had no way of knowing that i wanted to kill him. And gun pointing someone that crashed into your car isint the brightest idea. He then gives a ticket to me for "illigal parking" which is kinda dumb since i crashed into you and i was dead(1000). he then proceeds to dc from the game.
Evidence (Demo Required): The officer who was behind while this happend @JordonBrooker . The tickets : http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=621409643. And the demo : https://mega.nz/#!h0xnUDwR!Xg3zOwPyq7Wy_GPA0l_MdV7QuvThTPoxhdLjXGo47Fk
Tick: Somewhere in the middle it starts. Cant give exact ticks.
[DOUBLEPOST=1455186946,1455186906][/DOUBLEPOST]Just a quick AR since i didnt want to spend the whole day writing.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Propane / Mikey Hawky
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Marshall Macker / Marshall Macker
His/Her SteamID: No idea since he left after last incident ( he later joined STEAM_0:0:87454498 )
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Whe i see him i kinda crash into his car and exit the car and ask him why did i get all the tickets ( I DID NOT HAVE MY GUN DRAWED ). He gets out of the car, get his gun out and starts walking to me, whilst saying that i need to get on the ground. After 1-2 secs he just takes his glock and shoots me in the head. I didnt do anything at all ( GUN STILL WASNT DRAWN). He had no way of knowing that i wanted to kill him. And gun pointing someone that crashed into your car isint the brightest idea. He then gives a ticket to me for "illigal parking" which is kinda dumb since i crashed into you and i was dead(1000). he then proceeds to dc from the game.

[DOUBLEPOST=1455186946,1455186906][/DOUBLEPOST]Just a quick AR since i didnt want to spend the whole day writing.

I can confirm the quoted text.

User0

please find the tick or else this will be denied
you have 24 hours

Status
Not open for further replies.