Ar on *FlyinKeBaB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Foxtrot / Travis Smiths
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: *FlyinKeBaB
His/Her SteamID: I don't know. / Couldn't find them on steam.
Why Should This Player Be Punished: I believe that this player broke rule 3.4 by moving around whilst under gun point, as well as Meta gaming. It all starts in bizaar me and my friend are getting set up to grow drugs. I go get some water bottles so I can grow and my friend ends up shooting and killing "*FlyinKeBaB" for constantly peaking into our shop. After this my friend gets arrested and I go into the back of his shop where he later logs off leaving the shop un-owned. I don't know if "*FlyinKeBaB" was mad or something but he ends up raiding the place with no warrant (IK I need to make an IA for that), as soon as he walks in he is gun pointed and told to stop and put his hands up. He later then runs out of the building ensuing a gun fight. He broke 3.4 by running whilst under gun point, and he broke Metagaming by coming back to the shop and raiding it even whilst it was un-owned to check if there where any drugs in the back. He wouldn't have known if there were drugs in the back if it weren't for his previous life.
Evidence (Demo Required): http://www.mediafire.com/file/24ccznzc41c8hvd/Perpheads_AR_DEMO.rar/file
Tick: 5981 (starts off as hearing the shots of when my friend killed him and the story begins.)

Reaction score
First of all, your friend killed me for no reason, I had just been patrolling and walking around the bazaar when I suddenly got shot for no reason. I also made a /report about this, but the staff members couldn't complete it, due to the fact that your friend disconnected afterwards when my colleagues had shot him down, right after he shot me down. Right after I got killed, I also asked in OOC "Why did I get shot" a couple of times, but he still didn't answer, that's why I made the report.
Afterwards, I was walking around the bazaar when I noticed a dead officer next to your shop, and then I heard noises inside a shop and was worried there was a mugging, due to that happens often in bazaar shops also in the ones which are not owned. I breached in and saw you standing with a shotgun in defend position, so I quickly drew my gun and proceeded to walk back behind the wall, I was never inside your shop at any time. I gun pointed you and saw you were gun pointing me, so I started firing at you, while I yelled "Drop your gun now!!" but you shot back at me instead, so I killed you.

I'll review the demo tomorrow for a further explanation if so.

Reaction score
The dead body was your body. Also how do you just assume there was a mugging, because you heard noises? I will be also making an IA for you breaching in with no warrant. I will no longer be replying and will let the admins deal with the report.

Reaction score
Yes but I didn't know that due to NLR, buddy. I heard gun noises and weird noises and was pretty sure there was someone with a gun in the room, which was unowned and then is considered illegal housing(under a different law), so that was some that added up to my preassumption of an ongoing mugging. And I was also indeed right because there was an armed guy in the room. :) Merry Christmas buddy!

Reaction score
denied.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.