AR on guys from slums-on behalf of me and ☢Delta_Force☢

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: [PH] ErmakDimon/Dmitrii Ermakovich, ☢Delta_Force☢/James Rasmussen
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Multiple Participants, one of them Johnny Mclovin, @FedorableTheSequel could provide more names, from logs Tobiasm12 was one of them
His/Her SteamID: Multiple
Why Should This Player Be Punished: I beleive these players broke 3.4 by starting a giant shootout over what could've been a 3k ticket and weapons confiscated for 2 of their friends. They did not think, they just shot. Claimed that we're "Raid hungry" And their reason for shooting us was that we were "arresting their firends", however we were just detaining them since they were aremd, for our safety. We've said multiple times that their frieds broke 7.5 and that we'renot raiding or arresting them. They still decided to kill us resulting in a giant shootout
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Delta's POV will be here shortly

Reaction score
most people didnt know about the ticket, most of the org just knew that we were under attack and theirfore the shootout started. What happened with the other org members just defending themselves i dont think should be put into hand. Im gonna -Support this as i feel that the ar should be on the person who started the situation

Reaction score
You guys came to their drug base with swat, guns out in passive stand to give someone a ticket? Do you seriously expect these guys to think its a ticket if you come with swat to their front door? They must have thought one of their members is wanted for murder or worse and that whatever you said is a lie just to draw out one of their members. They had enough firepower to kill the entire police force and acted upon that to save their friend. It was like a 15 min gunfight, i hid in my own apartment that entire time :3

Reaction score
Its james mclovin, not johnny mclovin.
And yes i was in this shootout, i didn't start it and have no idea who did. I acted upon that shots were fired against us and returned fired. Take into consideration that we did have the firepower to clear the whole police force out, and we did without any problems. We all pretty much left slums and survived.

-and first thing you do when you enter the building is coming with ur weapon ready and gun point the guy who comes out of slums 3 and cuff him. just these first steps seems like a police raid to me.

-And you're repeating that you are cuffing them for "your own safety" so u gonna cuff the whole building for your own safety? It seemed to me that u were gonna raid us. U should have asked us to close the door and stay inside instead.

Last edited:
Reaction score
So here is my POV of this
As i had planned we where suppose to go in get someone called harry and aslo a person called smithson i belive his name was I just wonna clear something up first of all i see McLovins point but i still don't get it completly because this had been done before was Chris was swat and i was an officer and i said over the radio "Shots fired slums" they came anyways

NOTE:if you feel like i said something wrong in my POV feel free to comment on it

- Delta_Force

Reaction score
well this is kinda stupid why bring swat for a ticket and why did you have your guns out its against the rules to kill for a ticket so why bring swat?

M

Reaction score
Denied

As has been pointed out by others, there was an excessive presence of police there which could very possibly imply intentions other than giving a ticket (esp. when SWAT are present).

Status
Not open for further replies.