Status
Not open for further replies.

Cup Master

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Cup_master / Charle Dynasty
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: 3161 "L1NK | TP-N.co"
His/Her SteamID:STEAM_0:0:105105797
Why Should This Player Be Punished: I have finally came back to this server and they're already raiding me 24/7 I also want to mention that they broke my car tires twice in matter of an hour which I have a video for and this is the 2nd time they broke my car tires and also Spaceshoots the admin or staff Idk seems like he's bias when he's doing his job since he literally didn't do anything to them when they broke my wheels and stuff and instead payed me like it was nothing
Evidence (Demo Required): This is them killing me after complying and him being on the street and I honked too and he still wouldn't run away btw my ping is high so everything responds slower than it should ------>
----> this is the first time they broke my car wheel and spaceshots fixed it which I appreciated it but I wanted them to be handled instead of letting them loose
Tick: Im not giving demo its too freaking buggy shit system \
I dont think anyone experiences what I experience from these guys they bend the rules and spaceshot wasn't able to do anything to stop them like they own the server honestly might just quit this server they're considered admins but dont even have perms I see you with them talking to the owner in an admin channel like they have special treatment everyone in this game acts like they're gangsters

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198055324701/screenshot/786358535513991245 Shot by an crossfire doesn't seem like there's one I had to break nlr to show you how the scene look like and everything there was nothing being interfered with my nlr and took legit 3 seconds and left the scene

Last edited:
Reaction score
[OOC] Cup_Master: Husky I cant meet up with you you're an stupid german
[OOC] Cup_Master: Hope I had people there

[OOC] Cup_Master: Daigestive I have many people over the UK you might want to get to know each other
[OOC] Cup_Master: I mean I had your address once but didn't bothered to save it
[OOC] Cup_Master: So you're lucky lol

lol

Reaction score
Also the situation with the tires was dealt with by @SpaceShots as you can even clearly see he repaired your car.

Nothing 2.5 about stealing a car or raiding you, pretty sure I raided you once and stole your car once in literally 2 hours

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
1. I raided you yesterday and once today.

2. Stealing a car is not against the rules.

3. I didn't pop your tires once.

4. Why would you make an AR with evidence of you breaking server rules?

5. Everyone gets raided, Assuming we are treating you differently to anyone else is wrong. Nobody cries as much as you. That's the difference.

6. SA1 8EP is my address.

Last edited:
Reaction score
This situation was so fucked up, you came and intentionally ran them over, this wasn't them ruining your roleplaying experience, you simply nearly killed someone who was armed, I wanted to take you to the cabins and ditch you there but they decided to kill you, I don't see the problem here.

Cup Master

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Always bending rules and there was no threat at dia I just wanted to get closer to him and like I said before unless you don't know how to read I said it was suspicious of him doing that instead of actually handling it and the fact that you mentioned dai dying because I killed him dont even mention that you literally died afterwards from a shootout in the intersection METAGAME MUCH???? NLR MUCH???? and also saying that I nearly kill him and stopped to apologized yall still killed me for it and don't see anything wrong lol that's excessive negativity ON PURPOSE? IF IT WAS PURPOSE I WOULDN'T HAVE STOPPED look at my ping you can't even understand it because yall are having 10 ping mean while everything I do has a 3 seconds delay that includes shooting....

Yall are salty need to get help like perp has brainwashed you into a little keyboard warrior keep grinding on a server that you already own everything lol no life at all we literally can't do anything against your crew because all you guys do is bend rules

Reaction score
Your ping or connection to the server is your responsibility, if you run over a unconscious friend and also an alive org member and I watch you line them up then expect to be shot. Constant breaking of 1.1 isn't smart nor is it breaking forum rules in your replies.

Cup Master

Communication Banned
Reaction score
can you say the rules instead of saying 1.1 and its not lmao ping matters ping is to see if you register to the server at a speed and my ping is high which is really bad and makes me lag while you guys see me perfectly still since you guys respond faster to the server rather I need to wait and get those registered before I see it happened

Reaction score
sir you seem very salty and i believe for your own benefit you need to sit down, and take a long thonk.
Thonk why you are getting salty over garrys mod.
take a chill pill and have fun

Reaction score
Right and explain to me how your ping is my issue? should I pull up my tab menu and review everyones pings before killing them? eh no.

Reaction score
Looking at video you practically ran them over, be more careful when you drive (it's not hard even with a high ping...). Anyone that's armed would take that course of action and make a ditch for it, if they wouldn't be armed it would be a different story with a police investigation.

As for SpaceShots being biased and seeing as he already dealt with these situations you are free to make a complaint. Looking from the evidence provided I do not see anything wrong except your atrocious forum and OOC behaviour, but you're banned anyways.

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.