AR on Infinite Nightmare

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: The HitMan/ Callum Byford.
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Infinite Nightmare/ Evno Lopez
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:105003668
Why Should This Player Be Punished: After there had been a shootout at Regals, my self and Juan Fielding were the only 2 Officers left, most of the gun men left the scene, I noticed 1 man walk back into Regals, so I went looking for him, I was in the Forest area opposite Regals when a man comes out, I recognized him as 1 of the possible gunmen, I had my weapon out pointing it him to stop, he turns around saying what is happening i'm not being arrested, this is while I still have my weapon out, he runs to his car at which that point I spike his tyres, I then pull out my weapon and tell him to stop of which he does, during this he writes in LOOC: I'm reporting you, stalling the situation, as I go to cuff him he then runs off, still not complying, as I go to cuff him the second time he then pulls out a firearm and shoots me.
@Smudger dealt with the report, however I believe the guy lied in the sit about what happened.
@ •InfiniteNightmare•
Evidence (Demo Required): http://plays.tv/s/Kx0kYocTYLi5
Tick: Ignore after 50 seconds.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Accepted

User clearly completely ignored your gun point, and will have his current ban extended.

Status
Not open for further replies.