AR on Jamal Ross 2.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
omg you do not understand the point I am saying. We got raided once i got mugged at farm in the road then after 10mins I got mugged again at hicktown I still got killed even though I had no items on me, you knew I had no items on me you just wanted the satisfaction killing me. And yes Jamal was the one mugging me at the farm but at the hicktown I didn't actually see no one mugging me as I was looking at the guy mugging that other guy all I saw is just me dieing, you will see this in the video I will give.

Reaction score
My mistake, I thought Jamal Ross was glacial/Shalom, ignore previous comments on it. However, the evidence is still on Jamal, I didn't realise who was who.

Edit: Assumed Glacial was responding for Jamal Ross, as he did in someone's previous AR on him.
My OOC is [ISR] ShalomShekel
Jamal's OOC is [ISR] ShalomShekelHunter

Idk why im in the AR tbh. Also according to @Xquality he once told me about like 1-2yrs ago, he told me that you dont have to say anything to the person if you have a gun out on them. Still counts as gunpoint, therefore you broke 3.4 by trying to drive-off; Jamal's shooting was justified.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Yeah you really forced that though, I was in the processes of making an appeal when I saw the post on Jamal, to see if the AR was anything similar with mine. Don't see how that's stalking. But thanks for your comedic input.
Im light hearted. I dont know why you both took it personal tbh. You were all attempted to be mugged in different unrelated situations. Your car was pinned in the forest after you called both me and Jamal gay in subs obviously to provoke him since he raided you. Erik was gunpointed and chose to drive off in his 20mph mini which was then disabled but chose to call Jamal a retard under gp then. We were treating it all IC until it was brought OOC.

Reaction score
My OOC is [ISR] ShalomShekel
Jamal's OOC is [ISR] ShalomShekelHunter

Idk why im in the AR tbh. Also according to @Xquality he once told me about like 1-2yrs ago, he told me that you dont have to say anything to the person if you have a gun out on them. Still counts as gunpoint, therefore you broke 3.4 by trying to drive-off; Jamal's shooting was justified.
Where in the video did you see me witness that you had a gun pointed at me? I was attempting to drive off after you targeting me, I don't understand what your point is. Jamal knew he broke rules that's why he was saying "I said get out the car". Your point is still invalid, there was no gunpoint, he jumped out the car and sprayed me down. I had no seconds to react.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
omg you do not understand the point I am saying. We got raided once i got mugged at farm in the road then after 10mins I got mugged again at hicktown I still got killed even though I had no items on me, you knew I had no items on me you just wanted the satisfaction killing me. And yes Jamal was the one mugging me at the farm but at the hicktown I didn't actually see no one mugging me as I was looking at the guy mugging that other guy all I saw is just me dieing, you will see this in the video I will give.
-You were mugged at Farm yes GJ
-You were not mugged in Hicktown as you did not drop anything.
-You stalled and chose to say its a public place rather than you have no items. You were given 5-10 seconds to do so. Jamal even counted down for you but you all chose not to comply.

Reaction score
Daigestive are you okay in the head? take some pills? you took the gun out when I went past you and how would I stop in time? I then complied to you dropped all my stuff so I don't see a problem there and again you will see the evidence. You will see your little brain

Reaction score
Where in the video did you see me witness that you had a gun pointed at me? I was attempting to drive off after you targeting me, I don't understand what your point is. Jamal knew he broke rules that's why he was saying "I said get out the car". Your point is still invalid, there was no gunpoint, he jumped out the car and sprayed me down. I had no seconds to react.
Just going to have to leave this to a Moderator. CBA to be Spamming the thread.

Reaction score
WTF do you want me to drop??? I HAD NOTHING ON ME!!!! are you braindead like you are actually killing me!

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
WTF do you want me to drop??? I HAD NOTHING ON ME!!!! are you braindead like you are actually killing me!
Rather than say, you cant mug us here, say I dont have any items would be good enough. You didnt comply at all.
Jamals intent was to pin the vehicle as he did, get out, gp you and mug you. You showed no intent to stop under gp and chose just to carry on driving in a slow minicooper.

Reaction score
All further replies to this thread unrelated to the situation shown in the evidence provided will be removed, until there is further evidence of the other situations they are not to be discussed.

Reaction score
Accepted
After reviewing Jamal's evidence, it is clear that he did order you to get out of the car, however his talk mode was on whisper. This is an honest mistake.
Jamal lacked patience when ordering you out of the car and it could be argued that jamal was very fast when deciding to shoot Kay and will be spoken to about his actions.
Kay, you will also receive a PM regarding your actions and your wrong doing in this situation.
This AR will be left open for another 24 hours so that @HungaryTed/Erik/:D and @KayB can provide further evidence to backup their accusations in this AR. - irrelevant posts will result in punishment.

Status
Not open for further replies.