AR on Jamal Ross 2.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: K3, Kay Goldman
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Jamal Ross
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:53115398
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 2.5, Jamal Ross and his friends targeted me and Erik Gyori as we are not that developed within the server, they have raided us several times and attempted to mug us for no apparent reason, however this isn't the main concern as I won't be able to find the evidence for that. I do not have the names of the other people that Jamal was with, therefore I will only be reporting him. Him and his friends waited on me nearby while I was at the storage, then swerved into my mini cooper as I was driving and without saying anything started firing me and killed me. They are targeting newer players and killing as many people as they can with no roleplay in it. Erik will soon send me the demo of them mugging him more than twice and killing him for no reason. Also targeted SovietNinja, looks like a new player, attempted to mug him and killed him while he was afk, also raiding him a couple times.

ShalomShekel
ShalomShekelHunter
ShalomPalestine
(note sharlom Palestine changed his name and steam link after this AR to: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Daigestive/
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:155798045
Above are all of their names, however during my kill only ShalomShekelHunter (Jamal) and ShalomShekel were involved.
Evidence (Demo Required): https://mega.nz/#!X25ixS6b
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1529809181
Tick: Decryption key for mega file is: !UJ1nZkS-nthwXvN-p0wWu3fBHYKMf9D0LyYvTDrHdhM

Last edited:
Reaction score
I will be uploading some evidence of them mugging me about 2-3times under 60mins also mugging in public.

Reaction score
u6OQFty.png

IpRqGFY.png

f05.png

Doesn't really show much, I quit gaming more than a year ago and this is my first day back, consider me a sweater. Also, Erik quit about the same time as me and came back also.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Find it weird how you all go off, wait for us to set up a base with no one else on the server, ten minutes later all come back with different names and instantly raid us.
Wanted to say goodnight, but you already rage quit. But I dont understand what you're trying to imply.

Reaction score
With the current evidence provided, i dont really see any rules broken in the video. Clearly you drove off under gp and they had reason to light up your car as u didnt comply.

Also i wasn't even in the video at that time, i was at slums being afk my guy.

Reaction score
He clearly did not even have time to speak if you watch it you can see he jumps out the car and straight away he shoots the car, also he had to take his gun out. Its literally the perfect timing.

Reaction score
With the current evidence provided, i dont really see any rules broken in the video. Clearly you drove off under gp and they had reason to light up your car as u didnt comply.

Also i wasn't even in the video at that time, i was at slums being afk my guy.

You weren't in the video? Kind of making yourself look stupid with the courtesy to lie in an AR. As you can clearly see in the video, after killing me you ooced "I said get out the car" etc... When in reality you didn't. So I don't think your lie is keeping up that much as the proof is there, this is your steam account and ooc has evidence you were the one that killed me. Also, I had no guns pointed at me, there was just random gunfire and I died.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    482.7 KB · Views: 7

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
I will be uploading some evidence of them mugging me about 2-3times under 60mins also mugging in public.
I did not mug you, I was just a bystander. Jamal mugged you next to the farm and forest which is out of the view of public. He then shot you because you decided to call him a "retard" under gunpoint breakig 3.4

Meanwhile could you explain randomly killing me? I provided evidence for that haven't I.
He did not kill you.

Doesn't really show much, I quit gaming more than a year ago and this is my first day back, consider me a sweater. Also, Erik quit about the same time as me and came back also.
I've seen you on the server last year. Erik also plays frequently but mainly as cop.

You were only mugged once by Jamal.
The second time you broke 3.4 saying Hicktown is public, stalled refusing to drop any items like the 2 others. Jamal gave you all 10 seconds to comply, none of you did and he shot you.

Last edited:

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
You weren't in the video? Kind of making yourself look stupid with the courtesy to lie in an AR. As you can clearly see in the video, after killing me you ooced "I said get out the car" etc... When in reality you didn't. So I don't think your lie is keeping up that much as the proof is there, this is your steam account and ooc has evidence you were the one that killed me. Also, I had no guns pointed at me, there was just random gunfire and I died.
Wrong Shalom smh

Reaction score
I did not mug you, I was just a bystander. Jamal mugged you next to th

e farm and forest which is out of the view of public. He then shot you because you decided to call him a "retard" under gunpoint breakig 3.4

He did not kill you.

I've seen you on the server last year. Erik also plays frequently but mainly as cop.

You were only mugged once by Jamal.
The second time you broke 3.4 saying Hicktown is public, stalled refusing to drop any items like the 2 others. Jamal gave you all 10 seconds to comply, none of you did and he shot you.

1) That's a fair point. 2) He did kill me, evidence is in the video and you are also lying. 3) I don't see a point? I started off today with nothing. 4) You were mugging him the second time within 20 minutes.

Reaction score
Wrong Shalom smh
Really trying to get your friend out of his rule breaking, but at the end of the day you all knew that you targeted us all night, anyways I'd like to finalize this here and wait for a moderator to deal with it as all the evidence is there,

Reaction score
First of all, I had no items! as you just mugged me like 10mins. Also you raided us once then mugged me twice and I will be showing evidence in a little bit still working on it.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Really trying to get your friend out of his rule breaking, but at the end of the day you all knew that you targeted us all night, anyways I'd like to finalize this here and wait for a moderator to deal with it as all the evidence is there,
@gLaCiAl never getting enforcer now bruh smh killing and mugging people while your afk in slums 3

Reaction score
My mistake, I thought Jamal Ross was glacial/Shalom, ignore previous comments on it. However, the evidence is still on Jamal, I didn't realise who was who.

Edit: Assumed Glacial was responding for Jamal Ross, as he did in someone's previous AR on him.

Last edited:

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
First of all, I had no items! as you just mugged me like 10mins. Also you raided us once then mugged me twice and I will be showing evidence in a little bit still working on it.
Jamal mugged you the first time where I was not involved. I was mugging you when you chose not comply or say anything rather than "Hicktown is public you cant mug me" like its some safespace.

Either way only once you dropped your items, only once you were mugged.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
My mistake, I thought Jamal Ross was glacial/Shalom, ignore previous comments on it. However, the evidence is still on Jamal, I didn't realise who was who.[/QUOTE
My mistake, I thought Jamal Ross was glacial/Shalom, ignore previous comments on it. However, the evidence is still on Jamal, I didn't realise who was who.

Edit: Assumed Glacial was responding for Jamal Ross, as he did in someone's previous AR on him.
Why you stalking us? Checking our steam profiles and old posts? Do you want nudes or a autograph because its all unrelated.

Reaction score
Why you stalking us? Checking our steam profiles and old posts? Do you want nudes or a autograph because its all unrelated.

Yeah you really forced that though, I was in the processes of making an appeal when I saw the post on Jamal, to see if the AR was anything similar with mine. Don't see how that's stalking. But thanks for your comedic input.

Status
Not open for further replies.