Jamal Ross - 2.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

A1L

Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: A1L / Nicolas Maas
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Jammi / Jamal Ross
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:53115398
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 2.5, Bombed and wallbanged me and after attempting to come out to let him do whatever, he decided just to kill me right up. He had said nothing previously as you can hear.
Evidence (Demo Required): Will edit once fully uploaded

Last edited:
Reaction score
POSTED FOR JAMAL:

I thought my mic was working at the time, but i recently changed all my binds and I accidently changed x to b, so when i was pressing x, turns out I wasn't talking, however i was saying open the door or i'll just start wallbanging and you didn't open so i started to wallbang, upon you opening the door you scared me as I thought you had a gun on you, so i shot as it was instinct, however there isn't any need to disrespect me after.

A1L

Reaction score
  • Staff
POSTED FOR JAMAL:

I thought my mic was working at the time, but i recently changed all my binds and I accidently changed x to b, so when i was pressing x, turns out I wasn't talking, however i was saying open the door or i'll just start wallbanging and you didn't open so i started to wallbang, upon you opening the door you scared me as I thought you had a gun on you, so i shot as it was instinct, however there isn't any need to disrespect me after.

After doing that shit to me, yeah I disrespected him, but if I had a fucking gun I would've shot back but I didn't have one, he bombed me then started wallbanging me instantly without even knowing I had a gun or not, it's his fault that his microphone wasn't working at the time.

Reaction score
Posted for Jammi

At first, I was pre firing a common spot that people sit, I didn't know you was in the bathroom, regardless you would've lost drugs, you would've even been mugged if I didn't instinctly shot you. However I understand it's my fault my mic wasn't working and I would've been willing to give you your shit back but then you started to be a cunt in ooc so I decided to keep it and allow you to make an AR.

A1L

Reaction score
  • Staff
Posted for Jammi

At first, I was pre firing a common spot that people sit, I didn't know you was in the bathroom, regardless you would've lost drugs, you would've even been mugged if I didn't instinctly shot you. However I understand it's my fault my mic wasn't working and I would've been willing to give you your shit back but then you started to be a cunt in ooc so I decided to keep it and allow you to make an AR.

Yeah regardless I would've lost my drugs, I don't care about that no more, but the main thing is you just legit bombing me and then fucking legit wallbanging the fuck outta me, even if I wasn't in the bathroom you got me so many times previously wallbanging at the start. Yeah I was a cunt to you in OOC cause of what the fuck you just did to me

Reaction score
Posted for Jammiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

If you can't care about your drugs then why make the AR? it's not like I did anything fully drastic, like rdmed you for no reason, also i'm allowed to bomb you, and idk why you'd get mad about me bombing you like it was your bomb that I used, you lost nothing that you wouldn't of lost anyways so tbh I don't really see the point in this AR other than you're mad at me and want to get me banned for a simple accident. I prefired it because i was pretty certain you'd have a gun as there was a previous owner there before you (I didn't know he left and was still inside) defending with a gun, so that's why I prefired a certain angle.

A1L

Reaction score
  • Staff
Posted for Jammiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

If you can't care about your drugs then why make the AR? it's not like I did anything fully drastic, like rdmed you for no reason, also i'm allowed to bomb you, and idk why you'd get mad about me bombing you like it was your bomb that I used, you lost nothing that you wouldn't of lost anyways so tbh I don't really see the point in this AR other than you're mad at me and want to get me banned for a simple accident. I prefired it because i was pretty certain you'd have a gun as there was a previous owner there before you (I didn't know he left and was still inside) defending with a gun, so that's why I prefired a certain angle.

Yeah that is true I would've still lost my drugs, yeah I am kind of mad from what you seen me swear at you but how are you pretty certain, to be honest for all fucks this AR can be closed but it's just so like how you decide to prefire and then fucking wallbang. I have no problems with you but this situation pissed me of so much, I know it's a game but what the fuck.

Reaction score
Posted for daddy

I thought the person with the gun was still living there still, and upon raiding before I knew he was agreesive when it came to holding angles, so after bombing I prefired the angle that he used when I successfully raided him earlier just in case he was going to try it again. Also I did this because I wanted to stay safe as I was solo raiding and if i died then there would've been no one to trade for my death right after, I wasn't fully aware of you being un armed in the bathroom otherwise I wouldn't of sprayed down the bathroom. I thought my mic was working so i gave you pre warning to open up however my binds were all fucked so it turns out I wasn't even talking

A1L

Reaction score
  • Staff
Posted for daddy

I thought the person with the gun was still living there still, and upon raiding before I knew he was agreesive when it came to holding angles, so after bombing I prefired the angle that he used when I successfully raided him earlier just in case he was going to try it again. Also I did this because I wanted to stay safe as I was solo raiding and if i died then there would've been no one to trade for my death right after, I wasn't fully aware of you being un armed in the bathroom otherwise I wouldn't of sprayed down the bathroom. I thought my mic was working so i gave you pre warning to open up however my binds were all fucked so it turns out I wasn't even talking

I opened the door at the end and said I surrender, you 100% saw me without a gun and carried on and you spray me down without no thought.

Reaction score
Posted for Ramal Joss

This was natural instinct as I saw the door open so i flicked to it and just started shooting as I thought the person was armed but it turns out you had recently bought the apartment and you was unarmed, as I said, i was willing to give the stuff back as it was unfair that I shot you unarmed however, you started to disrespect so I just took them. But I shot you under instinct of thinking you had a gun as I knew the previous owner had a gun.

A1L

Reaction score
Posted for Ramal Joss

This was natural instinct as I saw the door open so i flicked to it and just started shooting as I thought the person was armed but it turns out you had recently bought the apartment and you was unarmed, as I said, i was willing to give the stuff back as it was unfair that I shot you unarmed however, you started to disrespect so I just took them. But I shot you under instinct of thinking you had a gun as I knew the previous owner had a gun.

Alright oh well, like I said I started disrespecting you because of what you just did to me, if you want you can look over the video and you can see why I got pissed.

--------------------------------------------

Staff can just close this, don't really care no more as I would've lost it anyways, but the wallbanging is just annoying since this is the 2nd time, not by yourself Jamal but by another person yesterday and now one today. but ok

Status
Not open for further replies.