AR on Jamal Ross

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name:Feras/ Feras Alzarah
His/Her Steam/In-game Name:Jamal Ross/Jammi
His/Her SteamID:I cant find it
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Raiding the bank alone, againts 5 officers on duty. according to him he said "I'm Warranted" but he wasn't;

Even tho if he was warranted, why would he go to a public place with an AK-101 on his back,and why was he prepared to shoot me even tho, he said that he wasn't raiding the bank

Evidence (Demo Required):

Jamal

Communication Banned
Reaction score
First of all I wasn't even raiding the bank, I went to the NPC and he called the cops, i had no time to escape as i knew that cops would respond instantly, i had completely forgot I had an ak101 on my back as I just joined and i also forgot about the new bank thing where if you go in with a gun on your back it calls 911. I was prepared to shoot you because I knew cops was on the scene and with me not having time to leave, i'd have to shoot you.

Reaction score
There is another way of not dying, if you know that you are heavily out numbered, and you have nothing to lose besides an AK, and a max ticket of 3K, I don't think that you should risk your life for that.

Jamal

Communication Banned
Reaction score
There is another way of not dying, if you know that you are heavily out numbered, and you have nothing to lose besides an AK, and a max ticket of 3K, I don't think that you should risk your life for that.
However I didn't know that the warrant was gone so I was expecting 10 years and 10k ticket for murder of multiple LEO's, I apologise that was warrant was no longer there but I hadn't died as far as I can remember and we'd been shooting cops all night so I was expecting a warrant since they kept chasing our car around the city.

Reaction score
So if you were not sure, then why did you shoot? you don't know if you were warranted or not, then don't just kill.

"didn't know that the warrant was gone " if you think that you were warranted, why are you going into a public place? in the first place, what you would expect is the dispatcher looking in the cameras looking at the guy who matches the description of the suspect.{If there was a dispatcher}

Jamal

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Because I just spawned and needed an apartment, but forgot about the new bank thing when it reports you for having a gun on your back

Status
Not open for further replies.