Jamal Ross

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Slayerduck / Joe Baggers
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Jamal / Jamal Ross
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:53115398
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.4/2.5

We were chasing after a Audi RS4 who was recklessly driving across the city. The car chase ended us in losing him at subs. While i was going about a van pulled up in front of me, preventing me from continuing my way and executed me in the middle of the street.

In OOC they said they were wanted and thought i was after them, if they actually thought that then they had all the time in the world to get away the first time i saw them at storage but instead decided to stick around. Regardless, from the video footage you can see that i wasen't even looking at them when i got blocked & killed by using 3.4 gunpoint loophole to prevent some bullets?

Beware to lower volume, my mic wasen't plugged in correctly so its way to high when i talk @ subs. Also gov radio is not recorded duo to it being on a different button.

involved: @Illuminathan @TheRealPleaseDiePie @Jamal

Jamal

Communication Banned
Reaction score
You say I had time to leave, however I had a stolen car with the smallest amount of fuel in, i would've been lucky to make it to the end of the road, I had belief you were after me as the cops chased me down to storage and it's weird how the whole cop force turn up to storage right after I have juked the cop, I killed you because the plan was for me to kill you so you didn't chase after me when I fled to either farm which we owned or regals, yes they would've got DNA however they already had DNA on me from multiple occasions such as farm shootout and bazzar shootout that happened 3 mins before this situation. You may not of being after me however you had sirens on circling around me at subs storage and I'm pretty sure I saw the same cop that we juked at that scene within the current time. You would've also gotten DNA on me as you was TFU hiding for most of it and I wasn't going to hunt you down just so you wouldn't be able to give information to following cops about what I look like or what I was driving and you also hear cops talking about my location on the radio at the start just before you see the audi.

Last edited:

Ayjay

Reaction score
Accepted.

Killing the police due to yourself being directly chased is one thing, but when you're in a situation where you see the police go past you and drive in another direction, why on earth would you drive toward one of them just simply to get him out of his car and shoot him in the head?

You had an opportunity to get away from the Suburbs area, the police had not approached you, you approached them - Being 'wanted' or thinking you're 'wanted' is not enough reason to execute every officer you see.

This server isn't about hunting down officers, or finding reason to shoot everyone you see for your own enjoyment. If you want to do that, go elsewhere.

User will recieve a ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.