AR on Toby Lunch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: CodezBlack/John Cale
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Teby #FreeShokron/Toby Lynch
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:84431999
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Broke 3.4 by pulling a gun under direct GP after I shouted for him to drop the gun.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick: N/A
@Teby

Last edited:
Reaction score
You didn't say shit lol who you trying to fool kid?

Reaction score
Judging by your response you're not taking this very seriously, You cannot hear me saying "Get on the ground" because it's a Demo. Secondly, I was TFU at the time so you can probably assume I did say that or something along those lines but I can assure you I told you to drop the gun. You had your gun out in passive and when you turned around and saw me you then pointed your gun and tried to kill me when my gun was already aiming at you.

Edit: I would also like to request that you send me your demo so that you can hear what I said to you. Whether this is video form or just a raw demo file I don't care.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Judging by your response you're not taking this very seriously, You cannot hear me saying "Get on the ground" because it's a Demo. Secondly, I was TFU at the time so you can probably assume I did say that or something along those lines but I can assure you I told you to drop the gun. You had your gun out in passive and when you turned around and saw me you then pointed your gun and tried to kill me when my gun was already aiming at you.
Don't judge me,
I didn't even hear you saying that. I know the reason, bc you didn't :^)
Obviously the staff members will think that you did bc you're tfu and shit like that.
I'll prove that you didn't say anything

Reaction score
My position in the PD and the community itself serves no purpose. Just please provide your demo. I know that I told you to get on the ground. (Unless I had my mic muted which would be really annoying if I did.) Wheather I said it or not you still pointed your gun under gunpoint.

Reaction score
Accepted.
The user will also be punished for 1.4, after he could not provide his demo.

Status
Not open for further replies.