AR on Jones Brown/Venomine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Sir.Fusions/Luca Mazin
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Venomine/Jones Brown
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:60133867
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Venomine decided to try bobby pin a friend out of cuffs infront of swat and police breaking 2.1 due to it ending in him getting a prison sentence.

I was also banned for a similar reason
ca1qFFy.png

Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Reaction score
As you got your little "Reece Arnold" Squad to support your AR, I will be putting my sauce into the AR as well.
So, Carlo was wanted, as we just killed someone, they still had DNA on the victim we killed.
I waited for the right moment to do so, as every SWAT-Member was distracted at the time I did it.
In real life, you would not be able to see that I tried to break Carlo out of his cuffs, as a "hairpin" is barely 5 cm long. The SWAT-Members didn't even get that I was helping him to escape, they just saw "Jones fiddles with the person's bound hands" in chat.
I also had an escape plan, as my whole Organisation was parked up at CD, they would be able to instantly kill them.
As said, @Stomper and me killed someone, they had his DNA and I had to get him out.
Ps.: When @Stomper got transported, the boys broke him out. So either way, he was a free man.
You still mad? Lmao
Sorry, but I will need to -Support your AR.
[DOUBLEPOST=1454102926,1454102374][/DOUBLEPOST]And to add something, you helped someone you didn't even know. You did it with no specific reason. That is why you got punished.

Reaction score
Denied

I feel that this was done in a fairly realistic way, it appears from the video that actually they had a reasonable plan to break him out with the person pointing the other way in an attempt to distract the SWAT officer, and he had a justified reason to do so. The reason why this is different to your ban has been explained in the steam chat.
3297f4d8fa.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.