Ar on Katchin Venya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Rafxl_ / Franklin Jones
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: GGgames / Katchin Venya
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:43255093
Why Should This Player Be Punished: As you can see by the video the officer decided to start shooting me even though I was unarmed and posing no threat and after he stops shooting he finally says stop...
Evidence (Demo Required): http://plays.tv/video/58264f0e5bb9b9e9af/evidence-for-franklin-
Tick:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
I was SWAT that time in S4,you were downed for shooting couple of officers/swat then you got revived. i assume you punched a paramedic trying to escape,your friend blocked the entry AKA John Clean when he was Cuffed which is unrealistic at all and failed to co-operate i dragged him in,katchin ran after you,then you tried to drive off so from reflex he shot your tires so you won't escape for murder/attempt murder,also it's a bit 3.4 from your side.

Reaction score
As @Moon already mentioned the back story of the case,i'd like to add my POV from what happened in the scenario,well so i'll start from you, getting revived you were told to STOP i assume you ran down to your vehicle to "ESCAPE" when there was heavily armed SWAT and police officers inside the apartments i ran after you for shooting at cops/taking apart of the shootout in slums clearly a suspect,your friend john clean blocked the exit @Moon dragged him inside the apartments so i can go after you,and then i tried to disable your vehicle so you won't escape for the crime you've done, i apologise as i believe i shouldn't of shot your car to make you stop escaping but i'm still new to Police RP as i'm usually always Crime RP'ing if you want i'll pay the cover of what i've done to the car i've learnt alot from this case and it won't happen again.

Status
Not open for further replies.