Action request on GGgames(Katchin Yeager)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name
SleepyMode/Jessica Fox

His/Her Steam/In-game Name
GGgames/Katchin Yeager

His/Her SteamID

STEAM_0:1:43255093

Why Should This Player Be Punished

2.5; Player has shot me from inside of slums 2 as can be seen in the video below when I was raiding alongside with him, he clearly did it on purpose and was even informed earlier on(also shown in the video) that I am with them as the two of our organizations were raiding together.
As you can see in the video, he also clearly had enough time to figure out it was me, also, after he shot me once(I knew it was him), I floorbanged and then tried running to cover in order to bandage myself, where he decided to shoot me once more, killing me(at this point even if he shot me at first by accident he clearly knew at the second time).

Evidence
Tejwo6BPSdyfUO2qEgkhvw.png

Tick

--

Reaction score
Involved,
i was in the raid i personally didn't know you were involved so if i saw you rush in with a rifle i'd probs shoot you down as well i only knew Tom Henderson is involved with us you were just kicked from our ORG as well so i don't see a reason for katchin or anyone in the org to trust u to rush in with a rifle and "help us", there were 2 orgs involved in the raid if being said already and,we couldn't know who's with who especially when there's no communication during the time,

Reaction score
Katchin looked at me in the raid as can be seen in the start of the video when the both of us had our guns raised and he didn't do anything, he was told by Tom Henderson multiple times that I am alongside with you, that can also be heard in the video.

maNNjXQ8TYKIahJov-xr4Q.png

Reaction score
Sure, you can make things up, tom didnt tell me anything, nor anyone did as i went to the appartment and asked in org chat.

Reaction score
Katchin looked at me in the raid as can be seen in the start of the video when the both of us had our guns raised and he didn't do anything, he was told by Tom Henderson multiple times that I am alongside with you, that can also be heard in the video.

That doesn't mean anything even if he did even if he didn't the point he killed u was up the stairs while he's inside and i was upstairs raiding.katchin did his job by covering my back and he did more than a good job as been requested

also @Dom_ once killed over 10people that raided with him and he knew we were together in the raid just to get some guns, so you want to tell me that katchin "INTENTIONALLY" killed you nice bant i'm sure he didn't even get your gun

Reaction score
(i now feel as though im involved as i was mentioned)

@SleepyMode regardless of if he knew you or not, it would be considered a backstab/counter raid instead of "rdm" if you are raiding with him and you have ur gun out n shit how can he know u are trusted, just because someone tells him you are with him or helping or you are raiding "WITH" him doesnt mean you are invincible from the ppl u are "WITH" shooting you unless you are in the same org ofc.

Status
Not open for further replies.