AR on Katchin Yeager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: [WOLF] The Omega/Oliver Mohammad
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: GGgames/Katchin Yeager
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:43255093
Why Should This Player Be Punished: I was being mugged and I trapped 2 of he's friends in a room and yes, I did shoot at them because I've heard they were trying to bobbypin the door, once I had called for the cops, when I saw the door open up I dropped the gun and told they were inside until I saw it wasn't a cop it was clear I was with no weapons and nothing in my hands, he had the chance to gunpoint me and tell me to open up for them again aswell. This happend yesterday about in Danish Timezone(I'm still not exactly sure what that is, I believe it's GMT+1 or 2), 22:30 something I believe it was, I just know it was the last death I had before I left yesterday.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick: The whole video

Last edited:
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: [WOLF] The Omega/Oliver Mohammad
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Unknown
His/Her SteamID: Unknown
Why Should This Player Be Punished: I was being mugged and I trapped 2 of he's friends in a room and yes, I did shoot at them because I've heard they were trying to bobbypin the door, once I had called for the cops, when I saw the door open up I dropped the gun and told they were inside until I saw it wasn't a cop it was clear I was with no weapons and nothing in my hands, he had the chance to gunpoint me and tell me to open up for them again aswell. This happend yesterday about in Danish Timezone(I'm still not exactly sure what that is, I believe it's GMT+1 or 2), 22:30 something I believe it was, I just know it was the last death I had before I left yesterday.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick: The whole video
I was told it's @Google Chrome Who shoots me, but I'm not sure.

Reaction score
First of all we raided you .i dropped my gun for your or your friends gun then you locked us both in the inner room while we were taking up your drugs but my gun was outside the room in main lobby which led to u picking it up and try to kill us which led to your own death and your friend survived as he wasnt a bad boy.

Reaction score
Also to add katchin killed you because you trapped us and shot us so he was aware of you being armed at the time you suddenly dropped the weapon as you thought he were a cop but still he had full valid reason to shoot you even if you dropped the weapon as you tried to murder us.

Ayjay

Reaction score
Denied.

From the moment you trapped the raiders inside the room, you knew full well that they could access their phone, so why on earth
wouldn't they call for help? You can't expect to do that, and not have a bit of risk involved - Them killing you is justified, if you didn't want
to die, then you shouldn't of locked them in.

Status
Not open for further replies.