• Thread starter Deleted member 4116
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 4116

Your Steam/In-game Name: Sossa Rodriguez
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Lydus Corvinus - Decimus Meridius
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:17414969
Why Should This Player Be Punished: His org was raiding people at apartments and this smart guy thought it was smart to KOS cops literally driving out the PD and cops who probably had NLR or who weren't even responding. He was sniping cops at spawn and cross-firing civilians at spawn and nearly killed me so absolutely no reason and killed 2 cops at spawn aswell. After he shot my window I decided to snipe him to kill him he ran away and not even 2 seconds later he disconnected from the server when @DANIEL_ (can confirm) ran inside the bank to kill him. He broke rule 2.5 & 3.20

51851577d4969fc479325ae8c859010b.png

Evidence (Demo Required):

Tick:

Reaction score
all of this can be seen in the original AR I posted.

dont know why the user felt to make a seperate AR

Reaction score
Lydus ran into the bank and I was right behind him to kill him for shooting at our shop and he was nowhere to be seen, I checked tab list and he DC'd to prevent losing his gun.

Reaction score
Your AR suggests Sossa did something wrong and this one suggests you did something wrong. So I do see the need for two different AR's

Deleted member 4116

User left the server 10 seconde after getting their tires puncuted. In the rule it says you have to wait 10 minutes before leaving.

Status
Not open for further replies.