AR on mage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Dee/Chopper Read
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Steam: mage.
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:37831563

Why Should This Player Be Punished: He killed an unarmed man in a raid, now i have been banned for the EXACT same thing so i thought i should make an AR
Here is the AR on me a while back: https://perpheads.com/threads/ar-on-chopper.10428/
It didn't go too well for me XD anyway i opened my door i noticed their guns were in passive so i ran back in and when they finally got me at gun point i was about to comply and then they shoot me while unarmed.
The guy who made an AR on me stated i broke 3.3 and 2.5 so i guess thats what ill put as rules user has broken

Evidence (Demo Required):
http://demo.ovh.eu/en/a30de0ef91bcd1211ea6e63920c16ef0/

Tick:
goto 60000 you will actually see me drop my gun because i thought i was talking to a cop

Reaction score
Actually if you watch the demo, you can see that we gunpointed you and then you ran back in like a headless chicken trying to close the door on us. Therefore you clearly broke gunpoint and put your life in danger hence me having to shoot you because you failed to comply to our demands.

Reaction score
Actually when i opened the door your guns were in passive to i could shut the door and there your gun is sticking through the door also not gunpoint once you get in and gun point me it's already too late

Reaction score
I was there possibly our guns were bugged or something because that does happen alot however, i doubt that it would have bugged because i always check my gun is in attack stance by looking at the writing. I do not know if you saw me you may have just saw @Jimbo and @mage because you were rushing to close the door. Either way i believe we had reason to shoot you because you were about to lock the door on us and we obviously wanted to access the apartment quickly im not entirely sure i would have shot you because i didn't see what happened after you went to lock it i think you ran and pulled a gun into pasive stance if im correct and that could possibly have been why Mage shot you. But i will have to check out the demo to understand the full situation.

And as i say if our guns were bugged it was not our fault and we are not in the wrong.

Reaction score
Sometimes, your guns get slightly bugged meaning there is a bit of delay in putting a gun in attack stance. On there screen it could have looked like he gun pointed whereas, on your screen it could have looked like they had it in passive stance. Obviously, if they've seen you run from gunpoint they would start opening fire. I don't think that it his is fault i think it's just a bit of the server and it's a bit buggy. Although, he did kill you for no reason, he thought he had a reason due to the fact, you running away from gunpoint. Recently Mortal Fusions has had a AR on him because, the same reason on his screen he aw passive stance so he shot the officer whereas, on his screen it was gunpointed. I think this is all a misunderstanding and there has been no rules broken. Unless, he didn't gun point then he will have to upload his view of the demo.

Reaction score
pending2.png

Due to the recent update of the game, the demo cannot be viewed (from what I have been told and have tried). If you have any other form of evidence then please post it otherwise the AR will have to be denied.​
[DOUBLEPOST=1453539118,1453499350][/DOUBLEPOST]
denied.jpg

The user has decided not to post any further evidence so the AR will have to be denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.