Status
Not open for further replies.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Daigestive
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: @Marcus Hudson
His/Her SteamID:
Why Should This Player Be Punished: While I'm being gunpointed by an officer, decided to constantly hit me with his nightstick when I had a gun on my back mid shootout and PD raid when he should be trying to preserve his own life breaking 3.4 and 4.1
Evidence (Demo Required):

Reaction score
What is this, 2 weeks old??

First, this should be an IA. I never broke any server rules.
You were wanted for murder. If you're warranted for murder in the first place why are you still at the PD when you guys just killed cops at slums gas station and came all the way to PD to shoot down more cops? Also as a PO I don't have anything more than a nightstick and you were clearly not listening to the orders of SO that was Aiko at the time so I decided to punch you with the night stick so he could put you in handcuffs so we could arrest you faster without your friends coming to save you but for some reason aiko ran off the GP and u pulled out your gun.

I saw you run out there, I and my colleague had to get you. I saw you running around, that's why I decided to punch you with my nightstick, while I was trying to block off the other exit while waiting for my other officer to cuff you. I didn't realize he got shot next to me if I did I would have reacted differently.

Last edited:

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
10 days old like it says on the video, making a montage and remembered I forgot to make an AR and IA. Hitting someone with an m4 on their back mid shootout with a nightstick is a very good attempt to preserve your own life. Read the rules.

Reaction score
Then you should have made a report at the time if you felt that I was breaking rules, but you didn't really until 2 weeks after when I posted AR on you.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
@Marcus Hudson 10 days. I just deleted all my clips making a montage. I kept the clip for IA but you also broke 3.4 as you knew it was a shootout and got involved as a PO

Reaction score
Read my first comment, make IA, the shootout was at slums, I was trying to aid Aiko in arresting you.

Reaction score
Accepted.
@Marcus Hudson I find it difficult to believe that you did not realize your colleague being shot down 5 feet away from you during the situation. Regardless, if you are aware of a shootout/PD raid going on you should not put yourself into harms way when your only line of defense between life and death is a baton.
You will be receiving a 1 month ban following a deal you made with @Draxen which to the extent of my knowledge doesn't have an expiry time. If this is not the case, the ban will be reduced.

Status
Not open for further replies.