AR on ShadowJoey/Marshall Jefferson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: GavinThornBurgShire/Juro Yamaguchi
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: ShadowJoey/Marshall Jefferson
His/Her SteamID: Unknown
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Breaking 3.3 & 3.4. Police were handed the keys to the property for an unexplained search. As they began to enter the bedroom, Tyla did the realistic thing and retreated as I fired my gun but Marshall rushed in with no back up behind him performing unrealistic movements to avoid gun fire while returning fire at me.
Evidence (Demo Required):
My video of him breaking 3.3 & 3.4.

His video of him breaking 3.3 & 3.4.

Tick: N/A

Reaction score
Im going to -support this cause of the fact he had body armor that is capeable of stopping m4 bullets he rushed you wich u dident expect and thats a very strategical move of him wich led into him outskilling you and killing you i think you just got a little bit to mad about losing all your drugs and weaponry..

also as joey stated and seen in the video the shooter started spraying down tyla and joey dident look back so he had all reasons to believe tyla died cause of the blood and such

read the post vvvvvvvvvvvv

Last edited:
Reaction score
As you have shown in my video: I was shot at. I saw blood splat to the side of me, this lead me to believe that you had shot @LordTyla. This triggered my fight or flight response, obviously I chose to fight, shown in the video. I decided to follow him as he retreated as he had wasted most of his magazine spraying at me and I was equipped with body amour, as you had already shot at me, threatening my life, I shot you until you were unconscious as you were showing no signs of surrender. I don't want to cause distaste between me and you, yet: if you had not have lost the fire-fight, you would not have made this action request, I believe that you are just upset because you lost your gun and drugs. Don't think this whole action request was necessary as we could have talked this out on team-speak, seeming much more mature that, what seems to be, a completable rushed action request against me and this whole embarrassment of yourself, being irritated over a simple situation, could have been avoided. Thank you -Joey.

Reaction score
It's pretty clear that there was no rule breakage here, your aim just sucked and you're annoyed. His movements weren't unrealistic, you just decided to hipfire in full auto and expected results. The majority of the time spray and pray does not work in perp. Joey did nothing wrong here and that's why I'm not supporting this AR.

Reaction score
When speaking to myself in the Teamspeak channel, you initially stated that he was, "Running around and jumping up in the air preforming unrealistic actions," you then further corrected this to, "Running around unrealistically." After watching both of your demos I happened to notice the fact that you were strafing to the left and right a lot, meanwhile, Shadow Joey retreated and didn't do much moving to the left and right besides adjusting his position after you had moved more to the right from his perspective. I can see how this might look as if he is moving around a lot in a possibly unrealistic fashion, however he was just adjusting to your current position. I feel that the time the firefight lasted and the amount of times that Joey moved a noticeable amount don't come together to have the actions he preformed deemed unrealistic. I feel that regarding 3.4; I feel that the way Joey entered the room did indeed put his life in danger as the way that Gavin reacted wasn't the only way he could have reacted, for example, he could have waited for Joey to enter, constantly aiming at the entry-way. This I feel is a controversial topic and in the end is up to Jon's discretion.

Last edited:
Reaction score
In response to you claiming my foot movement was unrealistic, here is my movement in a short sketch I made:
0973ad36a0df9373f2b08086cec189bd.png

Reaction score
Definitely a heat of the moment situation where you had to make a decision so it's not right to over analyse these situations. Really, you both should of backed out, held your ground and called for assistance. Imo it's a little bit risky running in 1v1, it's not only putting yourself at risk, it's putting your partner at risk. You had a huge chance of getting gunned down, especially by going rambo and heading in by yourself. Again, I hate to over analyse these situations, if you felt what you did was just then I'm fine with that.

M

Reaction score
Only with respect to rule 3.4, the actions seem inappropriate for a couple of reasons:
  • It doesn't seem at all appropriate to rush the room with an active shooter alone given that he cannot possibly confirm whether more threats are present inside - he was only considering the one person shooting at the time and nobody else. All too commonly we see these bedrooms packed with multiple barricades and multiple people utilising them; the decision was haphazard.
  • It would be far more justified and, most certainly within the rules, to have retreated while the shooter went back into the room and awaited backup: he has a far greater chance of success if in greater numbers, and has the time to arrange the medical attention necessary for if there are casualties. It cannot be suggested that because he was shot at there was no choice but to fight him like rambo, as is the case in certain situation when people become cornered - the option to retreat was clearly more realistic and definitely available.

Reaction score
+SUPPORT Police should act as police officers in real life. No matter what you thought or how many you had detained there is no way in hell you would storm in there when somebody has a fully automatic rifle.
Specially if you thought your partner was dead/injured. Assitance from both paramedics and other officers should have been first priority.

Reaction score
As you can see, Tyla was closer to the edge of the wall than ShadowJoey was. Tyla got to there safely however if Joey did the same thing he would've died by the swarm of bullets heading that way, as you can see in the POV of Joey.
His only option was to rush towards you because A you were already low on bullets. B He would've caught you buy surprise and C rushing to safety would've meant death to him.

Yes he could've magically survived the swarm of bullets and get to safety and wait for backup however in the heat of the moment you don't take all of these things into consideration.

There is nothing wrong with Joey here.

In all honesty I would say that you could've done something better there instead of shooting them. As heard on the radio Jordan reported shots in suburbs which meant unless you had heavy backup on stand by there was no way of you getting out of there. If you had 2 officers hostage you could've asked for a safe passage out which already increased your chance of surviving.

-Support

Reaction score
With the knowledge that you're a shit shot, he rushed you and you ended up dying. Better off you going back to the firing range.

Status
Not open for further replies.