AR on Misel | STEAM_0:1:49927919

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Bean Can/Isodore Ahr

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Misel/Nikola Rodic

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:49927919

Why Should This Player Be Punished:
This player mugged me previously and as an attempt to get revenge I bombed his shop, the reasoning behind said action was to mess with his business and my escape plan was to immediately leave. Upon leaving the player gun pointed me and told me to put my hands up me and I followed all of his orders with no resistance he then proceeded to kill me and to my knowledge kill my friend who was involved. The reasoning behind this action request is that I believe he didn't have a reasonable reason to kill Epic and I as he didn't see me place the bomb to my knowledge. In addition, if he were to see me place it he shouldn't have killed Epic in this situation.

When I asked the player his reasoning behind the killing is that he claimed we were raiding him. While yes that might be a reasonable reason to do so. Epic and I were leaving the area and we didn't have any visible guns except for the one I stored in the beginning which again I have no reason to assume that he saw me with the gun.

Evidence (Demo Required):

Tick:

Reaction score
You place a bomb by my shop it would destroy everything close to it and if i was in the shop i would die lucky i was outside. This was a direct threat to my life and i thought you would try to kill me and now my revenge of you bombing my shop was to kill you....

I had more then enough reasons to kill you
[DOUBLEPOST=1517967184,1517966683][/DOUBLEPOST]Quite hard to guess who it is when i can hear you run, you are laughing after placing the bomb and you are the only people near by and you are also the people i mugged and i knew that you would try to get revenge that was why i stood in another store (i thought you would bobby pin my shop)
It was pretty clear who placed the bomb by my shop

Here is my POV: https://plays.tv/video/5a7a56c2c471cca7d2/my-pov

Reaction score
denied.jpg

You bombed his shop mate, that's not very nice.​

Status
Not open for further replies.