AR on Moon #FreeMyNigguhSam/Tom Henderson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: BlitZKrieG/Jon Marston

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Moon #FreeMyNigguhSam/Tom Henderson and also Kristen Something for 3.7/3.8/possibly 3.10

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:79587560

Why Should This Player Be Punished: Breaking 3.4 by running away under gunpoint.
So I was raiding a bazaar store with Drake, we go in clean and find 2 juana plants and 3 coke plants. We get the juana and decide to wait for the coke to be pickable.

We watch eachothers back as I go to the entrance when Tom Henderson just opens it before me when I have my gun out on attack mode. I tell him to get on the ground when he is right infront of me and he backs of for a second so I follow him while keeping on to tell on the ground. He then starts running to the corner and pulls his gun out and hits me and I hit him and he runs away to the parking lot I believe. It was obvious he knew I was gunpointing him and he still ran across the corner which was far away from both of us and pulled his gun out on me and hitting me. It will be seen very clearly in the demo how he does not comply and decides to run to the far away corner of the shop.

That results in him calling the cops on us and us dying and losing stuff.

In the demo you can see how hard it is to maneuver around the place and how we have to get into a small hole for drugs. Thats why this contains Kristen (Idk the last name, she owns a red Mitsubishi Evo).

Evidence (Demo Required): https://mega.nz/#!rhklBSaQ!NnwO7K34zuEn872p1oUNzIQJh5ku-U47d7JWIa-7EPk

Tick:
66500 is slightly before we start the raid,
@Moon

Last edited:
Reaction score
First of all, i would just like to say thankyou for uploading this, i understand that you did think i broke rules. Now for my side of the story.
So basically i was just a bit bored so i was just walking around bazaar when i see Drake Fernesto's car. I think where is he and i thought i heard his voice coming from that shop so i open the door, as i open the door you are at the back of the wall of the shop gun pointing the door ( on my screen anyway) so i thought i would act fast as i could get behind cover easily and try not to be killed so as you can see in the video i do get behind cover and you are running after me. Once i get behind the corner and safe from being shot from you as i pull out my gun, i pull out my gun and peak around the corner and you shoot me and i shot you. I then run back to my shop and get a bandage to bandage my self up because, i was bleeding after this i call the cops as you do if you're in danger and may be shot dead. When the cops eventually arrive (Calum Byford) i say they're in that shop he goes into see if it's clear and gets shot down by you, shoting from above. I don't think i did break any rules as i had a realistic chance of getting behind cover and getting my gun out safely without, being shot by you.

This could be a delay of movement or something. I tried to do everything to maintain my life.
Can a staff member when you get the chance give your aspect on this on whever it is breaking 3.4 or not.

Thankyou, Tom Henderson.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Accepted
bc260fd484.jpg

@Moon Basically you could've easily hidden behind the wall closest to Jon but instead you ran back a little bit which was not the best idea as it actually gave Jon the chance to have shot you if he wanted to at that point. Like I said you wouldn't of had to comply at the point of opening the door you could have followed the highlighted yellow arrow and hide there to get your gun out as your actions gave Jon multiple opportunities where he could have shot you. Wolverine will not receive a warning for the prop placement as I cannot prove it was actually Wolverine's props however if Moon can contact Wolverine regarding them if they are his/hers then that would be decent. Moon will receive a short ban of three days.

Status
Not open for further replies.