AR on multiple for 3.4 and possible metagaming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandito

Communication Banned
Reaction score
I'm not sure who Jax is but I'll presume you mean Larry.

The first shots shot by anyone were me shooting at Larry, 0:46 in "metagaming", and 1:13 in "3 4", by which point Twiggy is here:
yShPU6w.png

I've listened to each of the clips repeatedly and I'm not hearing any other shots before that so I don't know what shots you're claiming he heard.
the guy in the purple u shot at.

A1L

Reaction score
oSJMTJP.png

@Brandito will receive a 2 week ban for 3.2 Third Party Communication Applications & 3.4 Putting your Life at Risk due to their record, after speaking to him he admitted to using discord and said he said something that he shouldn't of, which affected the role-play situation heavily and admitted to the breakage of failing to follow orders whilst under gun-point.

@Twiggy will receive a warning for 3.2 Third Party Communication Applications as they're a new player and I hope they learn from this mistake.

@Larry will receive a warning for 3.2 Third Party Communication Applications as they're also a new player in which I hope they also too learn from this mistake.

In the future to all of you, if you're on discord mute yourself if you're going into a role-play situation and you're using discord for nothing relating to in-character stuff & decisions. Not to mention please don't try to lie in the AR as next time you guys won't get off easier than now.​

Status
Not open for further replies.