AR on multiple for 3.4 and possible metagaming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: SamSN / Sam Ireland
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: National Meth head convention, Larry, Twiggy
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:171176292, STEAM_0:0:101016372, STEAM_0:0:80054519
Why Should These Players Be Punished:

National Meth head convention: Player stalled RP by refusing to follow orders to open the door under gunpoint, instead repeatedly surrendered until his friend could turn up to save him.

Everyone: I believe that the entire group of people were metagaming through this situation, as soon as I pull out my weapon to gunpoint National Meth head convention, Larry pulls out his weapon and begins running down the stairs, and Twiggy immediately runs to go down the fire escape to flank, with what seems like no communication between any of them. When I asked Twiggy how he knew to do so before checking my demos, he said he did it because he heard shots. However, no shots were fired until he was partway down the balcony.

I also included a couple of screenshots from the OOC conversation that took place after the failed raid, as I believe they clearly show that @Brandito has no intent to improve his behaviour on the server.

Evidence (Demo Required):

t1JPorO.png

WRx1ags.png

@Captain

A1L

Reaction score
@Brandito Could you please explain your actions?

@Twiggy If you would like to give your input on this too seeing as you were the one running down the fire escape, you also mentioned in OOC that you sprinted down after you heard the shots but you were going down with your firearm out? Could you also provide me your demo which is labelled perpheads_demo_2020-11-16 23-51-31

I'm going to contact the Larry guy on steam to grab his explanation and his demo if I can.

Last edited:

Brandito

Communication Banned
Reaction score
like i told u already, i couldnt hear u. also what i never told you is that i was talking to my mom during the situation so thats why i always put my hand up

also for the "metagaming part" u litterally shot at my friend so they heard you and went through the fire exit, thus cannot be charged for metagamingyeah and i did

say that. u can ban but u cant change it now

and in ur second video, u shot at my friend so of course they hear that

Last edited by a moderator:

Mim

Reaction score
@Brandito Please use the reply feature on posts to give an opinion rather than spamming the thread with 5 seperate replies. You will find the reply button here:
SWITqiF.png

Please refrain from filling up the thread like you are now in future

Brandito

Communication Banned
Reaction score
The reason (like i said in ooc) is because i never heard you say anything cuz ur mic is a bunch of garbage taped together, also i was talking with my mom during the situation and thats why i kept constantly putting my hands up. also the metagaming part, u shot at my friend 2 times and my boys upstairs heard the shots so one snuck down with the benelli (which i made for him). Other than that, u can put me in for 3.4 but i was in a conversation with my mom and also ur mic is kinda poop, (no offence). well i wouldnt say poop but it was quiet

Last edited:

Mim

Reaction score
The reason (like i said in ooc) is because i never heard you say anything cuz ur mic is a bunch of garbage taped together, also i was talking with my mom during the situation and thats why i kept constantly putting my hands up. also the metagaming part, u shot at my friend 2 times and my boys upstairs heard the shots so one snuck down with the benelli (which i made for him). Other than that, u can put me in for 3.4 but i was in a conversation with my mom and also ur mic is kinda poop, (no offence).
Please read my post! Reply to things like this!

Mim

Reaction score
sry, but i made my statement already'
Are you just choosing to ignore my message, you could have replied to me with this rather than make a whole new response!!!! Please read what i have said in future this is becoming a bit excessive....

Brandito

Communication Banned
Reaction score
@Brandito Could you please explain your actions?

@Twiggy If you would like to give your input on this too seeing as you were the one running down the fire escape, you also mentioned in OOC that you sprinted down after you heard the shots but you were going down with your firearm out? Could you also provide me your demo which is labelled perpheads_demo_2020-11-16 23-51-31

I'm going to contact the Larry guy on steam to grab his explanation and his demo if I can.
dude he was shooting at my friend who came down so why wouldnt he had his firearm out? he was defending his home

Reaction score
like i told u already, i couldnt hear u. also what i never told you is that i was talking to my mom during the situation so thats why i always put my hand up

also for the "metagaming part" u litterally shot at my friend so they heard you and went through the fire exit, thus cannot be charged for metagamingyeah and i did

say that. u can ban but u cant change it now

and in ur second video, u shot at my friend so of course they hear that
u litterally shot at my friend so they heard you and went through the fire exit
What shots? He starts walking down seconds after I first pull out my gun and you put your hands up, by the time any shots were fired he was already on the second to last floor.

You say you can't hear me, so it'd be greatly appreciated if you could provide a demo to prove it, but I highly doubt it, because I believe I can hear myself through your microphone at certain points throughout the video.

@Captain also told you to open the door multiple times, he was also further away from me than you an I were, and he confirmed he could hear me.

I believe you can hear a low-quality echo of me talking at 0:42, 0:49, 1:05 and 1:21, however, due to the low quality of the echo, it's hard to tell whether it's me talking or someone in a discord or smth talking to him.

Last edited:

A1L

Reaction score
@Brandito Can you provide your demo, I'd like to have a look at the entire situation as well as a bit prior. Please provide the following demo - perpheads_demo_2020-11-17 00-02-59

Also I'm looking at chat logs and can you see that you put your discord name in the chat, were you guys on call at the time-being?

Also is @Twiggy going to respond to this as why he started randomly coming down the Fire Escape? And like I've requested, your demo which is labelled perpheads_demo_2020-11-16 23-51-31

If you guys need help uploading your demo, simply go onto Garry's Mod, go onto the Demos section and click on the left hand side "Open Demos Folder", then find the demos I've requested and upload it to a site such as MEGA, Mediafire, etc.

Brandito

Communication Banned
Reaction score
What shots? He starts walking down seconds after I first pull out my gun and you put your hands up, by the time any shots were fired he was already on the second to last floor.

You say you can't hear me, so it'd be greatly appreciated if you could provide a demo to prove it, but I highly doubt it, because I believe I can hear myself through your microphone at certain points throughout the video.

@Captain also told you to open the door multiple times, he was also further away from me than you an I were, and he confirmed he could hear me.

I believe you can hear a low-quality echo of me talking at 0:42, 0:49, 1:05 and 1:21, however, due to the low quality of the echo, it's hard to tell whether it's me talking or someone in a discord or smth talking to him.
did u watch the second video he shot twice at jax and guns are quiet

A1L

Reaction score
Pretty sure he's talking about where he starts moving all over the place, starts going down the fire escape with a gun in his hand, no interaction and before any shots were fired.

Reaction score
I'm not sure who Jax is but I'll presume you mean Larry.

The first shots shot by anyone were me shooting at Larry, 0:46 in "metagaming", and 1:13 in "3 4", by which point Twiggy is here:
yShPU6w.png

I've listened to each of the clips repeatedly and I'm not hearing any other shots before that so I don't know what shots you're claiming he heard.

Status
Not open for further replies.