AR on Overload

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Lychee Soda ライチソーダ / Yasumichi Katayama
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Overload / Rodrigo Nuts
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:63315766
Why Should This Player Be Punished: He really only comes on this server to cause trouble, and this is really the only evidence I have for now (I actually have a little more now, but I already made the video with 2 parts, because I couldn't find the rest, but he comes on just about everyday, and breaks a couple of rules). As shown in my 15 minute video, he breaks multiple rules, mostly just abusing his jobs, and if he doesn't get banned, he should get blacklisted from any job that provides weapons and vehicles.
Here's something he did last night, just after I made the video. He switched to police officer as usual, and I was driving down the highway. As I was driving, I noticed him driving VERY recklessly on the other side, crashing into just about everything, until he noticed me, and I don't remember exactly what he said, but he was acting like he was looking for me or something, so he turned around, and drove past me; still on the wrong side of the highway, and he stopped in front of my car, blocking the road in the middle of the intersection, and he parked it there. As I approached him in my vehicle, he stepped out of his cruiser, and ran up to my car and tried to set up road spikes in front of my wheels, even though my car wasn't in motion. I tried to back away and avoid the road spikes, asking him if he needs something from me, and if he's pulling me over or something, and he takes out his weapon and starts shooting at my car. I drive off a bit, but turn around, and drove back onto the intersection where he was walking in the middle of the highway with his gun out in attack mode, and I ran him over, because he already damaged my car from shooting at it.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick: .

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

User will be issued a permanent ban for his/her actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.