Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: What are thoose?!!/Russle Stevens

His/Her Steam/In-game Name
: keeping it one hunna/Price Johnson

His/Her SteamID
: STEAM_0:0:50467052

Why Should This Player Be Punished
: 5.1, 3.4 He came up to me inside the hospital and tried to mug me (breaking rule 5.1 because the hospital is a public setting and there was 5 people who witnessed it, 1 player who was working as a paramedic, 1 player who ran outside and left and 3 NPCs working at the hospital). Then I told him that it's not realistic to mug me here and then he told me it was a joke. After some seconds he pulled out the knife again and demanded me to give him my money and I proceeded to inform him that it is unrealistic and that you are not allowed to do that. He then stabbed me unconscious and I believe he even finished me off to really kill me but I am not sure. Then he proceeded to stay on the scene even if 4 people with radio communications were on the scene and one witness ran away to possibly inform law enforcement.

Evidence (Demo Required)
:
Tick
: N/A
[DOUBLEPOST=1475588493,1475516164][/DOUBLEPOST]UPDATE:

I have decided to forgive the player because I later on told him in LOOC what rule he broke and how he broke it and it seemed to me that he wasn't aware of the rules and that he wouldn't do something like that again. I will try to contact him on Steam to discuss this with him more and now close this. Please lock this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.