AR on R@ggedkld

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
LOL when did i wreck ur car? show me a proof where i did wreck ur car

Reaction score
Admins have logs enough proof and you got what you deserved dont see any rule breakage in that have a wonderful day!

Reaction score
"The first video : i dont see any name so proof that is me and if someone had a good reason to shoot your car it's allowed " if you review the demo with an ESP you can see who is who just a tip :)

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
You know what i see?, i see you giving us bullshit reasons and excuses to this AR trying to get away from it when you clearly shot at me for not a good reason, you can see it on the video also the second video shows that you disconnected mid rp

Reaction score
And by earlier i mean when he wrecked my car for the last time so i had to get him back had a good reason to do it @Dom_ knows about this

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
And by earlier i mean when he wrecked my car for the last time so i had to get him back had a good reason to do it @Dom_ knows about this

You came to to kill me at bazzar @Dom_ told me you had reason to kill me and this incident was 1 week ago don't tell bullshit story now, i never wrecked your car since then you just came up started shooting at my car then i dealt with you again disconnected mid rp and now you telling bullshit stories, i'm not buying any of that, show me a video of when i wrecked your car

Reaction score
Accepted

@Oculius so far in the AR (2 pages) of discussion, you have yet not managed to justify your shooting, and you have given us a few reasons which don't really make sense. Nor could @McGlinchy find any logs of him disabling your car.

In addition to this, you disconnected from the server while being transported to the PD, regardless of what reason you were arrested for this is unacceptable.

Status
Not open for further replies.